The Newsroom

ITV News

Split from ITV News 2013 Rebrand (January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NL
Ne1L C
Her Wikipedia article is a bit thin on her post LNN life:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Maria_Ashe
RE
reubz
What... 14 years? Seeing Nina on early BBC LDN (with the fab titles and music) feels like 5 minutes ago
ST
South Today
reubz posted:
What... 14 years? Seeing Nina on early BBC LDN (with the fab titles and music) feels like 5 minutes ago

I remember Nina presenting the GMTV bulletins on Border!
JK
JKDerry
Why have ITV decided air their News at Ten tonight at 10.20pm? I don't understand their scheduling. They are just airing a repeat of Foyle's War from 8.30pm, and so they mustn't have sold advertising for the show, as the two hour format is now cut to 100 minutes?

Why couldn't they have bothered to fit 90 minutes of programmes, leading into News at Ten at 10.00pm?

Is it they don't care about Friday's late news, as its Friday and news events in their opinion are few for a bulletin to air at 10.00pm?

They are doing the same next Friday too, after a repeat of Endeavour.
VM
VMPhil
Sadly…

JK
JKDerry
Oh dear - Do we get the feeling Alastair is either being nudged out by ITV News slowly or is this his way of trying to let us know that 2019 will be his retirement?
CH
chevron
Oh dear - Do we get the feeling Alastair is either being nudged out by ITV News slowly or is this his way of trying to let us know that 2019 will be his retirement?

It means he will be doing considerably less.

Rolling Eyes
BR
Brekkie
Why have ITV decided air their News at Ten tonight at 10.20pm? I don't understand their scheduling. They are just airing a repeat of Foyle's War from 8.30pm, and so they mustn't have sold advertising for the show, as the two hour format is now cut to 100 minutes?

Why couldn't they have bothered to fit 90 minutes of programmes, leading into News at Ten at 10.00pm?

Is it they don't care about Friday's late news, as its Friday and news events in their opinion are few for a bulletin to air at 10.00pm?

You're a bit late noticing that.
JK
JKDerry

You're a bit late noticing that.

How?
BR
Brekkie
It's been the case all month. On Tuesdays too with a 90 minute drama repeat also cut by 10 minutes.
JK
JKDerry
It's been the case all month. On Tuesdays too with a 90 minute drama repeat also cut by 10 minutes.

I don't watch ITV much, this is why I didn't notice. ITV is not my first channel of choice and certainly don't mull over schedules every day. I just ask the question, why do they bump the news to this weird slot on a Friday, and not consider just airing it at 10.00pm as usual. Just an observation, an opinion, which I wanted to share.
CH
chevron

I don't watch ITV much, this is why I didn't notice. ITV is not my first channel of choice and certainly don't mull over schedules every day. I just ask the question, why do they bump the news to this weird slot on a Friday, and not consider just airing it at 10.00pm as usual. Just an observation, an opinion, which I wanted to share.

Well for someone who claims not to watch ITV much, you don't half go on and on about it. Just an observation.
London Lite, Custard56 and rob gave kudos

Newer posts