The Newsroom

ITV News

Split from ITV News 2013 Rebrand (January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MA
Macalolo
Heads up, Nina Hossain’s last ITV London will be tomorrow night.
NYTV and London Lite gave kudos
LL
London Lite Founding member
I still think we'll be playing ITV News London presenter bingo due to Charlene covering network shifts.
JK
JKDerry
On a different note, do we know how well ITV News London does compared to BBC London News each night? Is their a big gap in ratings?
LO
Londoner
Farewell to Nina on tonight's ITV London bulletin
https://www.itv.com/news/london/2019-06-19/nina-hossain-presents-final-programme-for-itv-news-london/
JK
JKDerry
Did anyone just see the very end of ITV News London, just after the end caption they went back into the studio and we saw the camera pan a bit, revealing more of the studio and cameras, just for a few seconds.
RD
RDJ
Did anyone just see the very end of ITV News London, just after the end caption they went back into the studio and we saw the camera pan a bit, revealing more of the studio and cameras, just for a few seconds.

Yep. The camera panned to see the rest of the studio, before they hastily brought the end cap back up again.
LL
London Lite Founding member

MC
mccanmat
Nina trying to hit Martin with her scripts 🤣
Martin must be leaving soon as well for his new political job up north...
ST
South Today
Surely it's time to put Alastair back at the helm of the London Tonight programme.
NE
Newsroom
Where does this leave Alastair Stewart?

Apologies if I've missed something, but can't see anything online, neither is he mentioned in the press release.

EDIT: Just spotted he'll be seen across all programmes including weekend bulletins.
WO
Worzel
Nina trying to hit Martin with her scripts 🤣
Martin must be leaving soon as well for his new political job up north...

Maybe Nina will do his goodbye montage as retribution. Laughing
ST
South Today
I wonder what Anna Maria Ashe is up to these days after her ''firm'' goodbye in February 2004. Wow 15 years ago!

Newer posts