TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
JAS84
Coleen Nolan in charge today and tomorrow. It’s been a while.
I notice it's at a time when the show's runtime has been halved, thanks to Royal Ascot.
JO
Jonwo
JAS84 posted:
I notice it's at a time when the show's runtime has been halved, thanks to Royal Ascot.

I imagine they're testing the waters with Coleen again with the shorter shows. I'm surprised they don't use Nadia more as anchor when the main ones are away.

I notice they're prerecording episodes for August. Has the show always done that when it's not bank holidays?
NE
News96
I've noticed the dates only go up to August 9th for this very reason-But surely going by the dates, they don't have enough for 15 pre-recorded i.e 3 weeks worth of shows unless they are taking part of August off.

https://www.sroaudiences.com/
JO
Jonwo
I've noticed the dates only go up to August 9th for this very reason-But surely going by the dates, they don't have enough for 15 pre-recorded i.e 3 weeks worth of shows unless they are taking part of August off.

https://www.sroaudiences.com/

I don't think they'll be recording for 3 weeks but maybe it's for the last week of August plus two Friday episodes.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Jonwo posted:
JAS84 posted:

I imagine they're testing the waters with Coleen again with the shorter shows. I'm surprised they don't use Nadia more as anchor when the main ones are away.

I notice they're prerecording episodes for August. Has the show always done that when it's not bank holidays?

From what I saw of the show (snippets on YouTube), Coleen did perfectly well today and probably had one of her best-ever anchored shows, if not the best ever. She seemed perfectly at ease.
CA
cal0906
Heartbreaking interview with Crissy Rock today. I’ve met her twice before and she’s without a doubt, one of the nicest and most down to earth celebrities I’ve ever met.

19 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews
Technically, 4 anchors on duty today! Unusual to see Coleen LIVE on a Friday too.
RE
Reece24
Technically, 4 anchors on duty today! Unusual to see Coleen LIVE on a Friday too.

Saira was due on today, but had to pull out due to a reaction to some sort of product (they mentioned it on the show today)
JW
JamesWorldNews

Saira was due on today, but had to pull out due to a reaction to some sort of product (they mentioned it on the show today)

So, I guess Nadia was the last minute replacement, given that Christine was always lined up, and Coleen and Kaye have extremely long commutes, so were probably preplanned.

I think I’ve asked this before: but what former BBC TV shows would have been hosted LIVE from the same current studio as LW? Perhaps Watchdog, and the like?
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
ITV Hub doesn't mention Coleen so she might've been the replacement

https://www.itv.com/hub/loose-women/1a3173a3313
JW
JamesWorldNews
I was literally thinking to myself last week during her appearance as a guest: Amy Hart looks as though she’s practically auditioning for the show!

And, hey presto!
JO
Jonwo
I can’t really judge Amy until we see her in action but she does fill the younger panellist role nicely while Stacey is away

The current Loose Women mix is good but I wouldn’t mind a few new faces to freshen things up.

Newer posts