« Topics
Square Eyes7,800 posts since 31 Mar 2001
It's getting to the point now were these don't work well when stretched through a week.

Yes, the 1 artist a week ident is somewhat restrictive which is a bit of a shame because I think when put together they have a good set of idents. It would be stronger if a different ident was going out in every junction as part of the normal rotation. I'm presuming that may be a possibility at the end of 'ITV Creates'

Here is every ident so far :

Lou Scannon, Rexogamer and 2 others
  • Stuart
  • Brekkie
gave kudos
030293701 posts since 16 Apr 2007
HTV Wales Wales Today
I must say I really like this weeks ident. A very strong one with a lot of the past mixed in.

- Tittle as a heart from the hearts era
- the spacing between the I, T & V is similar to that of the 2006 corporate logo
- Colour scheme from 1999
- Anglia flag
- ATV-esque eyes

Definitely a throwback and a very clever. One of the stronger ones of late.
Rexogamer, BBI45 and 2 others
  • DJ Dave
  • DeMarkay
gave kudos
JAS844,195 posts since 26 Aug 2010
Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)
I must say I really like this weeks ident. A very strong one with a lot of the past mixed in.

- Tittle as a heart from the hearts era
- the spacing between the I, T & V is similar to that of the 2006 corporate logo
- Colour scheme from 1999
- Anglia flag
- ATV-esque eyes

Definitely a throwback and a very clever. One of the stronger ones of late.
At least on the blue one. There's a red flag as well.
mr_vivian1,117 posts since 11 Oct 2015
UTV Newsline
It's getting to the point now were these don't work well when stretched through a week.

Yes, the 1 artist a week ident is somewhat restrictive which is a bit of a shame because I think when put together they have a good set of idents. It would be stronger if a different ident was going out in every junction as part of the normal rotation. I'm presuming that may be a possibility at the end of 'ITV Creates'

Here is every ident so far :

Yeah they would work much better mixed up rather than one ident for the whole week.
Rexogamer and Brekkie gave kudos