TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

From Television Centre (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AA
Aaron_2015

2019 version of the ITV logo for GMB, has this been used anywhere else? I think this version would look better on the titles, the ITV logo and animations they use at the moment doesn’t match the rest of the channel’s presentation.
TC
TCOTV
Looks like the logo in Pipi2 mock.
I'm thinking about suing for whiplash after the crash zoom out of the 6AM titles.
JamesTV, Ittr and BBI45 gave kudos
RE
Reece24
Piers is interviewing Trump later today. (Though he hasn't explicitly said it).
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
Piers is interviewing Trump later today. (Though he hasn't explicitly said it).

I think most people suspected that Trump's visit to the UK might result in Pier's doing another interview, and GMB getting another exclusive thanks to Trump & Pier's friendship.
RE
Reece24

JK
JKDerry

They way Piers is going, soon we will have Piers Morgan's Life Stories special with Trump on Saturday night. That would be interesting.
NA
natwel27
Piers Morgan's Life Stories with Piers Morgan...
JO
Joe
That’s on every morning
MR
mr_vivian
I'm predicting it'll much the same as the last one. Trump speaking with a calm voice making out he is not insane.
JK
JKDerry
I'm predicting it'll much the same as the last one. Trump speaking with a calm voice making out he is not insane.

Pier Morgan must have a calming effect on Trump. Trump has been moaning about news coverage, especially from CNN. Isn't Fox News Channel available on Sky anymore? I used to watch it way back in 2005, but since I left Sky in 2012 I don't know if it still airs here in the UK?
IS
Inspector Sands
No it doesn't, Sky ditched it a couple of years ago as it wasn't financially viable:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41087659
Of course now Sky isn't connected to Fox News so I'd have thought it unlikely to return

It doesn't mean he couldn't watch it though. The can fly helicopters and a convoy of armoured cars across the Atlantic, I'm sure it's not beyond their abilities to pull a few strings and get it streamed into the Ambassadors house for a few days

Newer posts