« Topics
Josh886 posts since 21 Dec 2014
Currently listening to it, enjoying it so far!

(not just because my question was answered Razz )
My tweet was read out on BBC Four's Eurovision coverage and Rylan Clark-Neal replied to it. That's all.
rob gave kudos
rob7,518 posts since 7 Apr 2001
Meridian (South) South Today
Thanks for the comments, I'm very pleased with how this episode came out. There wasn't much editing to do, and James was a delight to interview. He's a really nice guy.

The plan is to get 3 more podcasts done by the end of the year (the current rate of 1 episode every 2 months seems to be working well), and I've got a couple of people I'd really love to talk to. It's just a case of contacting them and seeing if they're available.
Presblog / The TV Booth Podcast
Justin, nwtv2003 and 2 others
  • Josh
  • theTOTHlad2002
gave kudos
Juicy Joe1,470 posts since 25 Dec 2001
Central (West) Midlands Today
My next guest on the podcast will be a TV Forum legend... GREGGLES!

Yep, Greg Scott will be chatting with me about his television career. It'll be recorded in July.

How will TV Presentation be covered in this interview? I will be interested in how they came up with all the different sound effects and music in Quiz Mania.
rob gave kudos
Joe6,507 posts since 9 Oct 2005
Meridian (South) South Today
Just a small thought: I really like the episodes so far, and the James Mobbs episode in particular I found fascinating. All credit to you, it's a good product, so I hope you don't mind me suggesting the following. It's worth seeing which female guests you can get on a future edition, just to balance it out. It's very easy to not think of such things, especially when you're looking to feature those you admire rather than viewing by demographic. I'm sure it's something you've probably thought of, in fact but – just in case.
rob and what gave kudos