TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

From Television Centre (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RE
Reece24
The D Team in this morning covering the Bank Holiday — Jeremy Kyle, Ranvir and Bobby Norris. Kyle is insufferable at the best of times, Ranvir is far too over excited and Bobby Norris is utterly lacking in any talent whatsoever. The short bit I saw was a total car crash.

Found Breakfast, by comparison, far more watchable.

I wish they would get a 'proper journalist/ presenter' to do the Entertainment, like they used to do with Nihal Arthanayake and Andi Peters etc. I can understand that Bobby would get more social media coverage and is more popular with a younger audience, but are his fans really up at 6am on a Bank Holiday Monday?

Also, I wish they would use Sean as main presenter more often, if he was available, I would've liked to see him with Ranvir and Richard G today.
JO
Jon
I wish they would get a 'proper journalist/ presenter' to do the Entertainment.

I believe they asked Kate Adie but she was busy filming Celebs Go Dating.
GM
Gary McEwan
Is Dominic Green still recording VO's even though he said himself he wasn't doing any more after April?
JO
Josh
Is Dominic Green still recording VO's even though he said himself he wasn't doing any more after April?

He was leaving ITV as a CA, not actually GMB. (I believe?)
watchingtv and DJ Dave gave kudos
JO
joshroys
Seems like nobody has noticed the new Martin's Tips graphics.

Here's a video, just to archive it Smile -
Ittr, DeMarkay and Josh gave kudos

9 days later

SO
southwestman
With the Kyle developments over the last couple of days, do we think this means he will be dropped from the roster of GMB presenters? I'm sure they might not include him for a while, but does he deserve to be cut altogether?
BR
Brekkie
Hasn't he been out of favour later anyway?
SL
Shaun Linden
He was on for a few days over Easter wasn't he?

I think the chance of him guest presenting on GMB again is very slim.
MA
Macalolo
Watched GMB all the way through this morning, is it usually the case that the news reports only get one airing? After the first local news opt Charlotte just went over the headlines...
BR
Brekkie
Watched GMB all the way through this morning

I can only assume that was part of some kind of community sentencing order.
AS
ASR
That's almost always the case on a Piers day.
AA
Aaron_2015
Richard Madeley and Charlotte covering Mon-Weds next week, with Adil Ray and Ranvir covering Thurs-Fri.

Seems more common now that all 4 main presenters take the holidays off, whereas Kate has previously done most of the holidays (and sometimes Ben).

Newer posts