Media Websites

The TV Booth Podcast

Available on all major podcast sites (December 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RO
rob Founding member
Just finished recording my chat with James. It was a brilliant conversation, and I think you're all going to enjoy this episode. It'll be live on Friday evening at 5pm.
RO
rob Founding member
Here's a preview of Friday's podcast.

RO
rob Founding member
The podcast is now available to download, or you can listen here:

paul_hadley, Josh and Bail gave kudos
JO
Josh
Currently listening to it, enjoying it so far!

(not just because my question was answered Razz )
MD
mdtauk
Tis a good listen
TO
theTOTHlad2002
Indeed, quite a conversation there! Very Happy
RO
rob Founding member
Thanks for the comments, I'm very pleased with how this episode came out. There wasn't much editing to do, and James was a delight to interview. He's a really nice guy.

The plan is to get 3 more podcasts done by the end of the year (the current rate of 1 episode every 2 months seems to be working well), and I've got a couple of people I'd really love to talk to. It's just a case of contacting them and seeing if they're available.
RO
rob Founding member
My next guest on the podcast will be a TV Forum legend... GREGGLES!

Yep, Greg Scott will be chatting with me about his television career. It'll be recorded in July.
RO
rob Founding member
Before the chat with Greg Scott, I'm very pleased to say that Mike Bushell will be chatting with me next week. This will be the first podcast I've recorded where I'm face-to-face with the person I'm chatting with, so it could be fun!
Juicy Joe and theTOTHlad2002 gave kudos
TO
theTOTHlad2002
rob posted:
Before the chat with Greg Scott, I'm very pleased to say that Mike Bushell will be chatting with me next week. This will be the first podcast I've recorded where I'm face-to-face with the person I'm chatting with, so it could be fun!

Another one associated with Breakfast? Cool look forward to it!
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member
rob posted:
My next guest on the podcast will be a TV Forum legend... GREGGLES!

Yep, Greg Scott will be chatting with me about his television career. It'll be recorded in July.

How will TV Presentation be covered in this interview? I will be interested in how they came up with all the different sound effects and music in Quiz Mania.
JO
Joe
Just a small thought: I really like the episodes so far, and the James Mobbs episode in particular I found fascinating. All credit to you, it's a good product, so I hope you don't mind me suggesting the following. It's worth seeing which female guests you can get on a future edition, just to balance it out. It's very easy to not think of such things, especially when you're looking to feature those you admire rather than viewing by demographic. I'm sure it's something you've probably thought of, in fact but – just in case.

Newer posts