The Newsroom

Brexit Dramarama

UPDATE | Extension to 31st Jan 2020 (November 2018)

JW
JamesWorldNews STV Central World News
Moz posted:
All Twitter is going on about is the stacked guy who put the podium out! 😂

How ironic would it be if his name turned out to be Larry?

Larry the Stack?
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
LI
liamfromnz World News
BBC News Countdown on BBC World News
NE
News96 Look North (Yorkshire)
Which must clearly mean The News Channel is running the show for this simulcast.
JK
JKDerry UTV Newsline
Shockingly poor coverage from ITV a newsflash lasting around 60 seconds then back to Dickinson's Real Deal. It is a shame that this statement was not around the time GMB was on air they would have provided much better coverage and stayed on air.

I am not surprised at the ITV News coverage anymore. They are not focused on news on ITV anymore, but on pure commercial interests. They want every minute of advertising revenue, and something such as a Prime Minister announcing their resignation isn't important to them anymore in my personal opinion.
PA
Parker
Moz posted:
All Twitter is going on about is the stacked guy who put the podium out! 😂

How ironic would it be if his name turned out to be Larry?

Larry the Stack?

Trexit Sad
Last edited by Parker on 24 May 2019 12:42pm
..."at the first sign of danger my pussy's hairs stand on end" Betty Slocombe 27/05/1975
WO
Worzel Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
No doubt Reith will be delayed as well now. Laughing
WO
Worzel Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
Did anyone see the hands and arms come in shot to move Ben Brown into position at 12:07.
PA
Parker
But Larry makes more sense
..."at the first sign of danger my pussy's hairs stand on end" Betty Slocombe 27/05/1975
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
How did Jeremy Vine handle it considering they usually pre-record the end of the show?
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
RO
rob Founding member Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
How did Jeremy Vine handle it considering they usually pre-record the end of the show?

They showed the announcement live.
TV Live / Podcasts
JV
James Vertigan Founding member London London

RK
Rkolsen World News
I’m watching GMT right now (the PBS simulcast half hour) that I recorded. Ben Brown was reporting from Downing Street and while he was beginning to talk to Norman Smith a pair of hands appeared and they grabbed Ben’s side and forced him to move over a step. A bit awkward I thought.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic