TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
Today was supposed to be Stacey Solomon’s last appearance on Loose Women before leaving to have a baby. However, she’s unexpectedly given birth one month early yesterday!

I wonder if Mrs. O was actually booked as a guest yesterday and ended up being an anchor due to Stacey’s sudden departure?

Anyway, all the best Stacey and Joe.

I’m still in love with the current Loose Women set and general look. It’s really good and looks timeless.
JB
JasonB
Who is Mrs O?
FO
FanOfTV99
Who is Mrs O?

Some women who is married to that rockstar I think.
JO
Jonwo
Let’s hope Stacey isn’t on the Bank Holiday episode which was recorded back in April otherwise they’ll be some confused viewers.
JO
Jon
Jonwo posted:
Let’s hope Stacey isn’t on the Bank Holiday episode which was recorded back in April otherwise they’ll be some confused viewers.

You’d assume she was already pregnant in April, so they’ll have thought about that.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Who is Mrs O?

Sharon Osbourne.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Jon posted:
Jonwo posted:

You’d assume she was already pregnant in April, so they’ll have thought about that.

They might not have thought she'd be one month premature though.
LS
Lou Scannon
Who is Mrs O?

Mrs Overall, a character played by Julie Walters in Victoria Wood's "Acorn Antiques" sketches.
JW
JamesWorldNews
I’ve always thought that Mrs. Overall (in character) would be a great guest Loose Woman.

As would (in character) Edina and Patsy, Nan and Lily Savage.
JO
John
I’ve always thought that Mrs. Overall (in character) would be a great guest Loose Woman.

Or even better as Bo Beaumont, the fictional actress that played Mrs Overall.
DV
dvboy
John posted:

Just make sure you don't book Jan Leeming on the same day.
JamesWorldNews and Lou Scannon gave kudos
JW
JamesWorldNews
dvboy posted:
John posted:

Just make sure you don't book Jan Leeming on the same day.

Oh please explain that one! I’m all agog with curiosity. Hehe.

Newer posts