The Newsroom

Brexit Dramarama

UPDATE | Extension to 31st Jan 2020 (November 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NE
News96
And what are ITV Doing-Still going on with the Dickinson's real deal repeat! (not even a newsflash as of yet!)
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
And what are ITV Doing-Still going on with the Dickinson's real deal repeat! (not even a newsflash as of yet!)

To be fair the statement isn't now due until 10am/now, so arguably not much point in interrupting the programme to have xx minutes of nothing happening before the statement is finally made.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Who’s on anchoring duty for the BBC, Sky and ITN? I can’t believe I’m missing this......🙈
RN
Rolling News
Who’s on anchoring duty for the BBC, Sky and ITN? I can’t believe I’m missing this......🙈

BBC is Ben Brown and Norman Smith in Downing Street.
JU
Justin
And it's finally done.
CU
Curto21
ITV are now showing the news

Channel 4 are showing Gordon Ramsay
NA
natwel27
ITV are now showing the news

Channel 4 are showing Gordon Ramsay

Both very serious in tone...
AL
alexhduk
Shockingly poor coverage from ITV a newsflash lasting around 60 seconds then back to Dickinson's Real Deal. It is a shame that this statement was not around the time GMB was on air they would have provided much better coverage and stayed on air.
MO
Moz
All Twitter is going on about is the stacked guy who put the podium out! 😂
WO
Worzel
Geeta Guru Murthy presenting from College Green. That'll please some on here.
Newsroom and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
MD
mdtauk
Moz posted:
All Twitter is going on about is the stacked guy who put the podium out! 😂

I saw him described as a "casual look"
JW
JamesWorldNews
Geeta Guru Murthy presenting from College Green. That'll please some on here.

Geeta is a capable anchor and has many years of experience. She has anchored in countless occasions from Westminster and is very much experienced with the history of this story.

I know she maybe had a bad day during Notre Dame, however let’s not write someone off for having a bad hour once on LIVE tv.

Newer posts