The Newsroom

BBC Breakfast - 2018 Refresh

(June 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SP
Steve in Pudsey
The EU elections will happen. Whether the UK is involved is another matter but World will need to cover them either way.
MO
Moz
The EU elections will happen. Whether the UK is involved is another matter but World will need to cover them either way.

That's as maybe, but it won't be as big a deal will it.
IT
itsrobert Founding member
Charlie Stayt and Ben Thompson presenting Breakfast on the sofa this morning. Great to see an all-male pairing for a change.
DF
DrewF
Worzel is going to explode!
DO
dosxuk
DrewF posted:

Maybe he already has? Surprised
WO
Worzel
DrewF posted:

Maybe he already has? Surprised

No I haven't. But it made a nice change.
RN
Rolling News
Must be the first all male pairing on Breakfast since it was Breakfast News over 20 years ago, right?
Stuart, Lou Scannon and Custard56 gave kudos
WO
Worzel
The response on Twitter was 99% positive. Hopefully we'll see it a bit more frequently now the BBC know it isn't going to cause World War 3.

14 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews
Editorial change: Adam Bullimore is leaving BBC Breakfast to join BBC Weather.

I wonder if we will see any onscreen changes under the new watch?

9 days later

DF
DrewF
Relief business presenter Nina Warhurst is presenting the programme with Naga Munchetty this morning.
MA
Markymark
DrewF posted:
Relief business presenter Nina Warhurst is presenting the programme with Naga Munchetty this morning.

Whenever Naga gets paired with another woman, the programme seems to veer towards moments of GMB style rambling
WO
Worzel
DrewF posted:

Whenever Naga gets paired with another woman, the programme seems to veer towards moments of GMB style rambling

Have to say I really enjoyed it when Charlie Stayt and Ben Thompson presented together.

Newer posts