The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters & Rotas

(March 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AN
Andrew Founding member
Or Huw has a prior engagement tonight so has done a half shift like a normal person might...
NE
News96
Either that or rehearsals for the European Election results progamme on Sunday week have started (if Huw's hosting that as well.)
CA
Cando
Farage was interviewed on the 5 and it could be possible Huw was drafted in as a safe pair of hands after Farage's wobbly on Marr last Sunday. (Apparently he called Marr's producer a bitch after the show and wrote a big BBC is biased against me article in the Telegraph yesterday)
JW
JamesWorldNews
Ahhhhhhh: speculation. Love it!
WO
Woodpecker
Ahhhhhhh: speculation. Love it!

It's classic TV Forum...
DAN09690, JasonB and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
NE
News96
As it turns out my theory about the Euro Elections may have been right as it's the same team on Sunday Week that was on for the Local Elections.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0005j6s
GU
Gusan
Huw Edwards has made the news on his own programme. News at Five lists him as the presenter today, but Ben Brown is presenting.

Huw has been moonlighting, and chatting to BoJo
JF
JF World News
Have a theory as to why Carrie does only Newsroom Live on Friday, could they record Dateline London during Victoria Derbyshire and she would need to prep to record, I doubt it would be recorded earlier or during the Five
RN
Rolling News
As far as I know Dateline is recorded live on a Saturday morning. Which is why in the 11am hour they always have the weather straight after the sport, presumably to have time to prep.
JF
JF World News
As far as I know Dateline is recorded live on a Saturday morning. Which is why in the 11am hour they always have the weather straight after the sport, presumably to have time to prep.

That what I thought, until recently but watching recently it seems as if its recorded given Carrie looking the same as Friday
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Pre recording a political debate show in the current climate would be risky wouldn't it? Things are changing so quickly it would be easy for an unforeseen Ministerial resignation to render the whole programme unbroadcastable.
RO
rob Founding member
Jane Hill is back today.

Newer posts