« Topics
BBI45798 posts since 2 Aug 2015
Central (East) East Midlands Today
From what has been seen so far, I'm really not liking it. Considering how everything was implemented on The Nine, I could have seen the rest of BBC News taking a similar route and it working quite well. Alas, it looks like they're taking a different route, and if what ends up on air looks anything like what has been created by Worzel, I can't see myself warming to it.
Putting the butt into butter
Andrew13,529 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I do wonder what UK viewers who tune in for the first time, maybe recently when there has been major Brexit stuff going on, and are confronted by a programme titled ‘Beyond 100 days’ but seemingly covering the regular news, will actually think and whether they will actually just be totally confused what the show is supposed to be about.
chevron and Lou Scannon gave kudos
FraserGJ71 posts since 18 Mar 2005
HTV Wales Wales Today
The news channel seems to be repeating the 8am hour at 9am with a Recorded graphic...complete with the breakfast clock.

EDIT: Same on BBC Two

EDIT 2: From the live replay on iPlayer it seems the microphones were not working in the studio, so the first part of the headline sequence went out with just the headline bed and thunderclaps.

After they second story they stopped and sat on a still image with the headline bed running, before crashing into the recorded bulletin.
Last edited by FraserGJ on 14 May 2019 9:13am
rob7,515 posts since 7 Apr 2001
Meridian (South) South Today
The news channel seems to be repeating the 8am hour at 9am with a Recorded graphic...complete with the breakfast clock.

EDIT: Same on BBC Two

EDIT 2: From the live replay on iPlayer it seems the microphones were not working in the studio, so the first part of the headline sequence went out with just the headline bed and thunderclaps.

After they second story they stopped and sat on a still image with the headline bed running, before crashing into the recorded bulletin.

Should be back soon. Annita McVeigh has tweeted that she's moved to a different studio...
Presblog / The TV Booth Podcast