TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Week 20 : Liz West

JO
Jon
This has to be the best so far. It's a lot more dynamic and televisual than anything else we've seen.
JO
Jonny
That is beautiful, very creative.
:-(
A former member
Unfortunately I think this one shows the limitations of the short time frame in which the artists had to prepare, and have the idents filmed. I'm sure if they'd had the time, all those smudgy fingerprints would not have been there.
NE
Newsroom24
"I combine the two to make complete environments that affect the viewer in a way that they question where they are and their perception of space and time."

I wish they would stop all of this artistic BS when describing their work! Having said that, this is an absolutely wonderful ident. It's interesting to look at, was creative in terms of using a reflection of the logo and I think the colourful element of the ident represent itv's colours really well - easily one of the best in my opinion.
Lou Scannon and 030293 gave kudos
BR
Brekkie
Deserves a bit more attention this weeks effort - definitely one of the best.
:-(
A former member
Unfortunately I think this one shows the limitations of the short time frame in which the artists had to prepare, and have the idents filmed. I'm sure if they'd had the time, all those smudgy fingerprints would not have been there.

Bugger. I see that one of the later idents shows the coloured discs being polished!
JO
Jon

I wish they would stop all of this artistic BS when describing their work!

Anyone would think they're artists.
JC
JCB
That really made me question my perception of space and time and where I am. Sorry, I meant "that's a nice one".
MR
mr_vivian
I've seen some pictures from This Morning Live and they have an "itv village" and it consists of sets from the various itv shows and the letter i of the 3 part logo is out on its own - they are breaking up the letters this time. Looks a little weird separating them as it's supposed to be joined writing but guess they like mixing it up.
SQ
sqwidge1978
I've seen some pictures from This Morning Live and they have an "itv village" and it consists of sets from the various itv shows and the letter i of the 3 part logo is out on its own - they are breaking up the letters this time. Looks a little weird separating them as it's supposed to be joined writing but guess they like mixing it up.

Are you able to share the pics
FO
FanOfTV99
I have found a video on a youtube channel which looks as the behind the scenes of how the idents is made along with the clean version of the idents.

Newer posts