Media Websites

YouTube Gold

ClassicTV gold on youtube (February 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AG
AxG
What's with the logo at the end?
CH
channel4squares1
If this was made before the ITV4 launch, I'll be dead surprised, unless they abandoned it half-way through.
NL
Ne1L C
rob posted:
A little something from Naked Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-lAm0fCEXs

Love it! Laughing

True class. I can remember some other Naked Video classics:

Arrow Where a chap says "No, I do not think a guy's car is an extension of his penis. No way!"
He then gets into a penis-shaped car which, as it passes two attractive girls, starts to go stiff and rise at one end...

Arrow And another one, where a doctor is carrying out an operation on someone and says "oh no, I've made an arse of it" - he then unwraps the bandages to reveal a backside in place of a head!

Arrow But the best one I remember seeing was just after the poll tax had been introduced in Scotland, three people all talking about their hobby.

No.1: "Hello, I'm a philaticist. I collect stamps." (sticks stamps in album)
No.2: "Hello, I'm a naturalist. I collect butterflies." (goes after butterfly with net)
No.3: "Hello, I'm a b*stard. I collect.... the poll tax!" (goes to knock on door)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I remember Hale and Pace using the car/penis joke too. One of the women in the skit Natalie Roles later played Debbie McAlllster in The Bill.
JF
JetixFann450
If this was made before the ITV4 launch, I'll be dead surprised, unless they abandoned it half-way through.

I'd imagine that was what the logo was going to look like before they launched ITV4.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
An hour's worth of Big Break material including outtakes, trickshots that went wrong and thick contestants:
GM
Gary McEwan
Stumbled across this on YouTube and probably posed on here in the past, but I roared laughing watching this...

MrDexB and Henry1691 gave kudos
AN
Andrew Founding member
How did they ever edit those recordings to produce something that was both clean and flowed properly!
WH
Whataday Founding member
Luckily they have a lot of cutaways to play with thanks to the celebrity panel.
IS
Inspector Sands
Yes, thats the trick with entertainment shows, the record several camera angles as well as the gallery output. These 'ISO' shots are then used to provide cut aways as well as moments missed by the director
SW
Steve Williams
Yes, thats the trick with entertainment shows, the record several camera angles as well as the gallery output. These 'ISO' shots are then used to provide cut aways as well as moments missed by the director

Yes, although there was a notorious example on The Laughter Show in the eighties when they were recording a wide shot of the stage of all time, and then when they finished the recording realised they'd been recording it straight to the mastertape and that was all they had, so had to record the whole show again.
RD
RDJ
Live & Kicking's Mitch Johnson has posted this behind the scenes video around TVC including recording a voiceover for a BBC1 trailer.

MW
Mike W
RDJ posted:
Live & Kicking's Mitch Johnson has posted this behind the scenes video around TVC including recording a voiceover for a BBC1 trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obYQC5sa28M

Does he call the camera operator the n word at around 1:10?!

Newer posts