TV Home Forum

EastEnders

Kate Oates joins as Exec Producer (June 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james-2001
No mention at the start of tonight's BBC One episode, or a caption at the end of the credits like they usually do when a past cast member's died, very disapointing.
JA
JAS84
Maybe the news broke too late for a memorial caption to be added to that episode? I expect it'll be on Thursday's episode.
NT
Night Thoughts
Si-Co posted:

I jest, of course. The map titles are iconic and shouldn’t be changed, but there’s no reason they won’t be updated at some point. At the moment though, there’s no reason to unless the O2 falls into the Thames or London City gets a second runway.

The titles are well out of date in some parts. While they were updated to include the Olympic Park in 2012, the O2/Millennium Dome area still appears as it did in late 1999 - among the first things you see in the spin out from the Thames are is old Dome entrance area, which went at least 15 years ago, while the circular outbuilding (once the Dome's Red Boot pub) you can see has been (more recently) replaced by residential blocks. A lot has happened elsewhere too, but it is odd that most of if is 20 years out of date (assuming the last major revamp was for the Dome) while Stratford is preserved from 7 years ago.

27 days later

KO
konnie8496
BEN BITCHELL THE WOMAN MURDERING AND BEATING GIMP PLAZZY GANGSTER IS A JOKE AND HAS BROUGHT DOWN THE CREADABILITY OF THIS SHOW....ARE THE WRITERS FULL OF DRUGS AND SH*T
TM
TMD_24
I think mate this is TV Forum not Twitter.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
BEN BITCHELL THE WOMAN MURDERING AND BEATING GIMP PLAZZY GANGSTER IS A JOKE AND HAS BROUGHT DOWN THE CREADABILITY OF THIS SHOW....ARE THE WRITERS FULL OF DRUGS AND SH*T

Digital Spy is over there -->

And the computer shop for a new keyboard (because your Caps Lock key is clearly broken) is worth visiting too. You'll find it by going to the second star to the right and straight on until morning.. Wink
DB
dbl

Wrong type of forum, we discuss TV Presentation (the bits between the programmes) and rarely the plotlines of soap operas. This forum would suit you better:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/categories/soaps
JB
JasonB

Digital Spy is that way————->

D’oh, Neil beat me to it.
NA
natwel27
Unless of course the plotline of a soap opera is TV Pres. However, that sounds rather unlikely...
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Unless of course the plotline of a soap opera is TV Pres. However, that sounds rather unlikely...

"Ooh I say <somebody>, did you see that new BBC One Ident last night with the staring people and the surfboard and everything?"
"No Dot."
Si-Co, paul_hadley and Rory gave kudos
NA
natwel27
The thought of that is genuinely uncomforting...
JW
JamesWorldNews
“Young Ones, Darling we’re the Young Ones”.

It looks like Jennifer Saunders will now get some peace and quiet at home to write the sequel to Ab Fab - The Movie.

Welcome to the world of Obtuse.

Newer posts