The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters & Rotas

(March 2013)

RN
Rolling News Central (East) East Midlands Today
Is this the first time this year that Fiona Bruce has done the Ten?
Stay alert. Control the virus. Save lives.
NE
News96 Look North (Yorkshire)
2nd this year as she did one on January 3rd just before starting Question Time but yes first since January.
GM
Gary McEwan STV Central Reporting Scotland
Former 5 News presenter Simon Pusey on WNT this evening. Is he still with Arise News or went the freelance route?
AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today
Former 5 News presenter Simon Pusey on WNT this evening. Is he still with Arise News or went the freelance route?

His twitter bio states former journalist and founder of a take away delivery start up so I can only assume that isn't going particularly well.
NG
noggin Founding member

I don't think Arise have any staff do they? (They outsourced their news production in the UK to two different Indies back in the day. The tech crew were employed separately and Arise left a large number of freelance crew with massive unpaid invoices, some so bad that they had to remortgage I believe)
NY
NYTV (previously asnycBBC) London World News

I don't think Arise have any staff do they? (They outsourced their news production in the UK to two different Indies back in the day. The tech crew were employed separately and Arise left a large number of freelance crew with massive unpaid invoices, some so bad that they had to remortgage I believe)

Arise still exists?!
Formerly knows as "asnycBBC"
LL
London Lite Founding member London London
NYTV posted:

Arise still exists?!

Yes! From Lagos with Nigerian presenters.

9 days later

NE
Newsroom
Looks like Sophie Long has finally made her move to the the states as LA Correspondent.
Please excuse any typing errors. I am on my third butterfly keyboard (Mac). An update is due the minute what I want is released. Smile
AS
AlexS Central (East) Midlands Today
She's been in LA for at least a month if not longer
JW
JamesWorldNews STV Central World News
Looks like Sophie Long has finally made her move to the the states as LA Correspondent.

I say, old boy. Keep up. We were discussing that weeks ago over sherry, remember?
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
RN
Rolling News Central (East) East Midlands Today
Interesting that Clive is doing the Ten even though Huw did the Five earlier.
Stay alert. Control the virus. Save lives.
RD
RDJ Central (West) Midlands Today
Interesting that Clive is doing the Ten even though Huw did the Five earlier.

Does happen now and again. I guess the 5 and 10 work on different rotas.
Central News South January 9th 1989 - December 3rd 2006

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic