TV Home Forum

This Morning

Social distance no more thanks to clever tech. (p184) - 16/04/18 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JO
Jonwo
This means he will of course have a long break from This Morning, including the Easter holidays?

No it doesn't. He'll do This Morning in the morning and 5 Gold Rings afterwards.

When they do an item that involves drinking alcohol he has often been heard saying he has to record The Cube/5GR later on.

Elstree is only an hour’s drive from White City so he can get there in plenty of time after he wraps up TM and have their meeting.
BM
BM11
Is this the first time This Morning will air on Good Friday and Easter Monday? And presumably live (meanwhile Loose Women is airing extended recorded editions.)
JO
Jonwo
BM11 posted:
Is this the first time This Morning will air on Good Friday and Easter Monday? And presumably live (meanwhile Loose Women is airing extended recorded editions.)

They normally air on Bank Holidays with cover presenters.
BM
BM11
Jonwo posted:
BM11 posted:

They normally air on Bank Holidays with cover presenters.

I dont remember them airing on Easter before. I am surprised ITV justify the cost.
JC
JamieCB
Holly and Phil are back - and they've updated the look of the Coming Up menu for the first time in three/four years.
HB
HarryB
Updated it badly. Shocked
RE
Reece24
Holly and Phil are back - and they've updated the look of the Coming Up menu for the first time in three/four years.

Not a fan.
BB
BruceBBC

Not a fan.

I quite like it...
DM
DeMarkay
It’s very stylish and incorporates the branding very well. It’s much more prominent than before.
WH
Whataday Founding member

I think it's really nice. I like the textures.
Toasty603, DeMarkay and TravisM gave kudos
TM
TravisM
That looks nice!
TV
TVFan2017

I think it's really nice. I like the textures.

Agreed, love the glossy texture in the background, the ripples stand out really well compared to previous.

Newer posts