« Topics
mannewskev510 posts since 2 Sep 2011
Long day for Simon McCoy today - he did 9-2 on the News Channel this morning (including the lunchtime bulletin on One) and appears to be doing the evening bulletins tonight.

He finished straight after the lunchtime bulletin with Lukwesa starting at 13:20 and there is no reason to think he is doing the evening bulletins. Looks like Ben Bland has done the briefing, Business Live (with Ben Thompson) and Talking business over on world though.

He does appear to be presenting the early evening update.
Worzel4,688 posts since 8 Jan 2008
Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
Long day for Simon McCoy today - he did 9-2 on the News Channel this morning (including the lunchtime bulletin on One) and appears to be doing the evening bulletins tonight.

He finished straight after the lunchtime bulletin with Lukwesa starting at 13:20 and there is no reason to think he is doing the evening bulletins. Looks like Ben Bland has done the briefing, Business Live (with Ben Thompson) and Talking business over on world though.

What?! Two men presenting a double headed news bulletin/slot together? It is silly season at Auntie after all. Wink Laughing
Rolling News784 posts since 27 Dec 2015
Central (East) East Midlands Today

What?! Two men presenting a double headed news bulletin/slot together? It is silly season at Auntie after all. Wink Laughing

Happens quite frequently on Business Live.
Steve Williams2,744 posts since 1 Aug 2008

Indeed it does. There are always loads of people moaning on social media about how Breakfast is dominated by women and they sometimes have two women presenting it, and complaining that it's sexist because they'd never have two men presenting a programme. And very frequently it's followed on BBC News by a programme with exactly that.
London Lite10,457 posts since 4 Jan 2003
London London

Indeed it does. There are always loads of people moaning on social media about how Breakfast is dominated by women and they sometimes have two women presenting it, and complaining that it's sexist because they'd never have two men presenting a programme. And very frequently it's followed on BBC News by a programme with exactly that.

The DS Breakfast thread is basically a bitchfest. I really don't know how they find the time to watch a full show and moan about it?
JamesWorldNews7,928 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World
Speaking of Business Live, there was a male presenter on one of the mornings last week who I'd never seen before, and you know me, I've literally seen everyone before.

I think it my have been Friday morning alongside Fritzy.
@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD
No further posts are being accepted for this topic