The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters & Rotas

(March 2013)

JW
JamesWorldNews Central World News
But he is.... ha ha ha

He must be practising for the Lindo Wing......
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
MA
mannewskev
AlexS posted:
Long day for Simon McCoy today - he did 9-2 on the News Channel this morning (including the lunchtime bulletin on One) and appears to be doing the evening bulletins tonight.

He finished straight after the lunchtime bulletin with Lukwesa starting at 13:20 and there is no reason to think he is doing the evening bulletins. Looks like Ben Bland has done the briefing, Business Live (with Ben Thompson) and Talking business over on world though.

He does appear to be presenting the early evening update.
WO
Worzel Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
AlexS posted:
Long day for Simon McCoy today - he did 9-2 on the News Channel this morning (including the lunchtime bulletin on One) and appears to be doing the evening bulletins tonight.

He finished straight after the lunchtime bulletin with Lukwesa starting at 13:20 and there is no reason to think he is doing the evening bulletins. Looks like Ben Bland has done the briefing, Business Live (with Ben Thompson) and Talking business over on world though.

What?! Two men presenting a double headed news bulletin/slot together? It is silly season at Auntie after all. Wink Laughing
RN
Rolling News Central (East) East Midlands Today
AlexS posted:

What?! Two men presenting a double headed news bulletin/slot together? It is silly season at Auntie after all. Wink Laughing

Happens quite frequently on Business Live.
JW
Sharanjit Leyl on holiday in Sri Lanka and Maldives just a few days ago, has now returned to Colombo to anchor BBC World News LIVE from there. Clive Myrie is also there.
SW
Steve Williams

Indeed it does. There are always loads of people moaning on social media about how Breakfast is dominated by women and they sometimes have two women presenting it, and complaining that it's sexist because they'd never have two men presenting a programme. And very frequently it's followed on BBC News by a programme with exactly that.
LL
London Lite Founding member London London

Indeed it does. There are always loads of people moaning on social media about how Breakfast is dominated by women and they sometimes have two women presenting it, and complaining that it's sexist because they'd never have two men presenting a programme. And very frequently it's followed on BBC News by a programme with exactly that.

The DS Breakfast thread is basically a bitchfest. I really don't know how they find the time to watch a full show and moan about it?
JW
Speaking of Business Live, there was a male presenter on one of the mornings last week who I'd never seen before, and you know me, I've literally seen everyone before.

I think it my have been Friday morning alongside Fritzy.
UK
UKNewsHound World News
Tadhg Enright

https://twitter.com/TadhgEnright
VM
VMPhil Granada North West Today
Gavin Esler will be a Change UK candidate in the European elections.

:-(
A former member
If he loses he wont be back..
MA
Markymark Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
If he loses he wont be back..

Plenty of politicians have become TV journalists, so there’s nothing to stop one coming back to journalism
--
Avatar credit: © BBC, ITA, BREMA 1967

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic