The Newsroom

BBC World News | 30th October 2017 Onwards

(October 2017)

JW
JamesWorldNews STV Central World News
Oh wow! Over-the-shoulder “drop ins” on Global in Studio C, alternating between the main backdrop (where the drop ins are occurring) and the normal dual wide plasma shots. Nice! I like the drop ins.
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
NE
News96 Look North (Yorkshire)
Global with Matthew Amroliwala is coming from World Studio C today.

Would explain why The Five ended up in a badly lit and set up Studio A! Shaun Ley looked super imposed!
GI
ginnyfan World News
Global looked so much better in Studio C.
RK
Rkolsen World News
Oh wow! Over-the-shoulder “drop ins” on Global in Studio C, alternating between the main backdrop (where the drop ins are occurring) and the normal dual wide plasma shots. Nice! I like the drop ins.

You mean on the backdrop where the city normally appears?
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
HA
harshy Founding member
Global with Matthew Amroliwala is coming from World Studio C today.

Studio C at its best we never see anything like it on bbc news channel
JW

Yes. The main backdrop.

Matthew tweeted back that Studio B was in use for Election rehearsals, so they all moved to Studio C for the day. Global and Focus on Africa.
RK
Rkolsen World News

Yes. The main backdrop.

Matthew tweeted back that Studio B was in use for Election rehearsals, so they all moved to Studio C for the day. Global and Focus on Africa.

Guess since it was a English local election they weren’t planning anything big but since it turned into a EU they may not have had time for Elstree.
DV
dvboy Central (West) Midlands Today

Yes. The main backdrop.

Guess since it was a English local election they weren’t planning anything big but since it turned into a EU they may not have had time for Elstree.

English Local elections and EU elections are on different dates.
Hello, good evening, and remain indoors.
HA
harshy Founding member
They are back in C, World News really getting the best out of Studio C, a magnificent sight in proper HD.
RK
Rkolsen World News
So I noticed on the Business Briefing the Aston they used during the opening was “Wroom Wroom” talking about the NY International Car Show about effects Trumps policies on the auto industry. Is Wroom Wroom the normal way of spelling the sound of an engine in the UK? In the US and a lot of other parts it seems it’s more Vroom Vroom.
JW
They are back in C, World News really getting the best out of Studio C, a magnificent sight in proper HD.

Impact looked stunning in C today.

As did Victoria Fritz’s dancing on the catwalk during the intro to WBR. She’s in a holiday mood, it seems.
WO
Worzel Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
I've often thought both studio's C and E would really benefit from height adjustable desks that could be raised to standing, sitting or coffee table height. They could make good use of them.

Newer posts

No further posts are being accepted for this topic