IT
itsniks
Here is the dramatic promo for Israel Elections:

Reshet 13:

Keshet 12:

LTSC1980 and WW Update gave kudos
QN
Quatorzine Neko
Here is a complete edition of La 2 Noticias, broadcast on TVE 2 (Spain) in February of this year.

Other than the intro, some interesting bits of design at 4:28, 5:13, 5:50, 7:44, 10:04, 12:03, 13:04, 14:00, 17:04, and 24:26.

Last edited by Quatorzine Neko on 8 April 2019 4:12pm
bilky asko and WW Update gave kudos
BB
BBI45
Here is the first edition of Magazin 1 on ORF Eins:
Quatorzine Neko, WW Update and Woodpecker gave kudos
WO
Woodpecker
And here's the first edition of ZiB 18, which airs immediately before Magazin 1:

I must say, I'm a bit surprised that they're using the same titles and music as before, especially considering that both have been in use since 2013; I was hoping the music would be replaced with something a bit stronger and punchier. Saying that, the new set looks absolutely fantastic on air, and I especially like the use of the screens on the wooden blocks (the 'french fries', as they are reportedly known) to display various bits of information.
Sh1ruba, WW Update and BBI45 gave kudos
WW
WW Update
And here's the 8 p.m. edition (ZiB 20):

WW
WW Update
And here's ZiB Nacht, the new, earlier replacement for the old ZiB 24:

Quatorzine Neko and Woodpecker gave kudos
WO
Woodpecker
And here's ZiB Nacht, the new, earlier replacement for the old ZiB 24:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjsRQnnbhV0

Shorter, too - it used to be 20 minutes, now that's gone down to about eight. I suppose that time's been made up by the new ZiB 18, though.
WW
WW Update
Speaking of which, here's a compilation of ORF's late-night (midnight or thereabouts) newscasts since the 1970s. Before the launch of ZiB 3 in 1997, these editions were essentially short news updates:

Quatorzine Neko and Woodpecker gave kudos
WW
WW Update
We've seen the evolution of Zeit im Bild 1 intros and ZiB 3 / ZiB 24 / ZiB Nacht intros, so for completeness' sake, here's Intro Collector's compilation of Zeit in Bild 2 intros since the 1970s. Zeit im Bild 2 is a more in-depth look at the day's news; it airs at around 10 p.m. on ORF 2:

Woodpecker and Quatorzine Neko gave kudos
WO
Woodpecker
Today, ZDF marked the 20th anniversary of their news programme heute in Europa. Airing at 4pm weekdays, it appropriately enough focuses on news from the continent. There is a little compilation of sets and intros from 0:25 below, with what looks like a (HD?) recreation of the programme's very first intro at 0:34:

Indeed, I wonder whether there might be a place for a similar programme on British screens?
BBI45, Sh1ruba and WW Update gave kudos
:-(
A former member
Isnt 4pm a bit earlier?
WO
Woodpecker
Isnt 4pm a bit earlier?

I suppose it is, but then they have bulletins almost every hour during the day. They also have a bulletin which focuses on news from within Germany, which airs at 2pm; I guess that that and the Europe programme are there to provide something a bit different during the day, rather than having basically having the same thing repeated every hour.

Newer posts