Many thanks for the constructive comments Newsroom24, I really appreciate them, and they'll help to make the podcast even better.
I'll comment on your comments if I may, starting with the positives:
1. You can thank Bail for the voiceovers. He very kindly volunteered to do them, and they came out really well. Perfect style for the podcast
2. Erron was a superb guest. He was the first person to enquire about being on the podcast, and naturally I thought he would be the best person for the first podcast.
3. I send the questions to the guest a few days beforehand so that they have a feel for what I'm going to ask them. Sadly, a few questions were rejected by Erron, and some of the podcast had to be edited because he wasn't happy with the answers he gave, but I'm happy with the way the interview progressed. He also recommended a few guests for future shows, which I intend to act upon in the future.
With regards to the negatives:
1. I was aware that I was a bit shouty in my chat with Erron. I will admit that I was very nervous throughout the chat, and when I get nervous I'm rather loud. The upcoming chat with Mark Lipscomb is less shouty, as I was feeling a bit more relaxed for it. Yesterday's chat with Mark was edited down a little bit as I have a tendency to stutter when asking him questions. I need to learn not to do that!! It's a good 30 minute chat though, you won't be disappointed.
2. I'm looking into improving the microphone quality. The podcasts so far have basically been recorded through Skype on my mobile, and I must admit that the quality of my microphone isn't very good. There were a few problems at the start of yesterday's recording as I had trouble hearing Mark to begin with, but we managed to sort it out. There are a few very tiny sound glitches on the upcoming podcast, but they won't spoil your enjoyment.
3. I'm a website designer, so I'm always looking to change things. It's a horrible habit to have, and I know it gets on people's nerves. If I see something that doesn't look right, I change it, sometimes for the good, sometimes for the worse. I need to learn to control my impusive designing!!!
London Lite and Newsroom24 gave kudos