« Topics
JPF16 posts since 21 Nov 2018
HTV West Points West
There has to be a better way to handle the switch from Breakfast just before 8.30 on weekdays, than having two weather forecasts by different presenters less than 10 minutes apart. This morning, we had Matt doing Breakfast weather followed by a chat between Dan & Louise and then another weather forecast. It just looks terrible.

I would take the eight o'clock edition of BBC World News every day
Moz5,172 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Wales Today
Sorry to keep banging on about this, but anyone got any clue when/what the next step is on Reith implementation?

We’ve had Impact, now Victoria Derbyshire, what’s next? Another programme, like Newsnight, the website or the News Channel?
#skillsforlife
all new Phil gave kudos
Newsroom1,538 posts since 2 Mar 2005
Sorry to keep banging on about this, but anyone got any clue when/what the next step is on Reith implementation?

We’ve had Impact, now Victoria Derbyshire, what’s next? Another programme, like Newsnight, the website or the News Channel?

Chris Cook said the roll out with be complete by the end of the year.
Formerly News Room
Moz5,172 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Wales Today

I know. I’m asking if anyone has anything to add to that.
#skillsforlife
gregmc3,319 posts since 10 Dec 2004

I know. I’m asking if anyone has anything to add to that.

End of May Wink
Rolling News547 posts since 27 Dec 2015
Central (East) East Midlands Today
Is it me, or did the usually mild mannered Ben Brown tell Mark Kermode to **** off during the Film Review yesterday? Watching back on iplayer, after Mark asks Ben what his favourite horror movie is, Ben appears to say “oh **** off, I can’t think”?!

Quite amusing (if not a tad shocking).
SuperSajuuk gave kudos
SuperSajuuk202 posts since 24 Feb 2018
STV North Reporting Scotland
Is it me, or did the usually mild mannered Ben Brown tell Mark Kermode to **** off during the Film Review yesterday? Watching back on iplayer, after Mark asks Ben what his favourite horror movie is, Ben appears to say “oh **** off, I can’t think”?!

Quite amusing (if not a tad shocking).

Do you have a timestamp for when that happened? Am interested because I didn't catch that when I watched it about an hour ago (from the NC repeat).

EDIT: Yeah, I found it, that's.... well, interesting.