The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters & Rotas

(March 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Yes....

This is a new schedule during this time! I thought the NC presenter was in A/E with WNA simulcast for the back half hour.

It always the same twice a year when the clocks go forward and back. When the clocks go back in October, the NC will get Outside Source at 9pm, then WNA at 9.30pm.

I wouldn't bet against them taking the Nine from BBC Scotland in that slot this year - arguably more relevant to a UK audience than WNA.
AS
AlexS

This is a new schedule during this time! I thought the NC presenter was in A/E with WNA simulcast for the back half hour.

It always the same twice a year when the clocks go forward and back. When the clocks go back in October, the NC will get Outside Source at 9pm, then WNA at 9.30pm.

I wouldn't bet against them taking the Nine from BBC Scotland in that slot this year - arguably more relevant to a UK audience than WNA.

It's going to be the week before the mid term elections in the states so I'd imagine they'd be more UK interest in WNA than the Scotland 9 at that point.
TI
tightrope78
AlexS posted:

It's going to be the week before the mid term elections in the states so I'd imagine they'd be more UK interest in WNA than the Scotland 9 at that point.

There are no mid term elections in the US this year.
RN
Rolling News
Mr McCoy will also be reviewing the papers tonight on This Week with Andrew Neil.

Shouldn't that be 'The Real McCoy'. Laughing

IR
irisscanner
Off topic, but is that the recent emergency studio in Millbank for when there was a complete crash down of systems in BH?
AS
AlexS
Off topic, but is that the recent emergency studio in Millbank for when there was a complete crash down of systems in BH?

It's usually the politics live studio (and this week?) but yes it was used for the six and ten when the NBH studios were suffering tech issues.
AS
AlexS
Former 'your money' presenter Ramzan Karmali presented the headlines at 0:30.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Great to see former Ireland Correspondent Denis Murray discussing Bloody Sunday on BBC World News.
bkman1990 and watchingtv gave kudos
SS
SuperSajuuk
Samantha Simmonds on her debut presenting shift in Studio E for Afternoon Live.
RN
Rolling News
Samantha Simmonds covering Afternoon Live from the studio.
AS
AlexS

She's done a few NC shifts before.
SS
SuperSajuuk
AlexS posted:

She's done a few NC shifts before.

She has, but not for Afternoon Live though, which is what I was referring to by "debut shift"

Newer posts