TV Home Forum

Simon Cowell Hates Sport

(September 2003)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MS
mike stand
I see lots of though went into the scheduling of the Simon Cowell ITV1 Ident into the F1 Qualifying Session. Glen the announcer said "Now on ITV1 an exciting afternoon of sport" at which point Simon Cowell folded his arms and rolled his eyes, as much as to say "God, an afternoon of sport, I can hardly wait"

Nice one.
BA
Banksey Founding member
Pah, that's nothing! The last time I mentioned Simon Cowell to Damon Hill he was sick all over me.

Is it true all the scripts for the ITV1 annos are written in America by someone on Prozac?
:-(
A former member
never trust a man who doesent like football

never trust anyone who calls it soccer
BA
Banksey Founding member
CC100 posted:

We're obliged, wisdom and insight.
NH
Nick Harvey Founding member
Well, I HATE soccer, so I guess that dumps me in a right load of hits, or is that s at the wrong end?
KA
Katherine Founding member
CC100 posted:

Oh dear, all the male populace of my family are unscrupulous bounders then....
HM
H.M.S
Simon Cowell - does he like anything? He moans all the time about everything so i wouldn't bet on it.
BA
Banksey Founding member
When they were due to fly out to record American Pop Idol the flight from Heathrow was delayed for two hours. Wasn't a technical problem, engineers eventually traced the whining to .....yep you've guessed it.
MK
Martin Kong
CC100 posted:

How do you know? Confused
CT
Chris Turnbull
CC100 posted:
ok don't trust me then.
Oh and our Noth American breveren.

Rolling Eyes

anyway, what's the point in this thread?, i mean isn't Simon Cowell a judge in "Pap Idle", shouldn't this be in their? Confused
KA
Katherine Founding member
H.M.S posted:
Simon Cowell - does he like anything? He moans all the time about everything so i wouldn't bet on it.

Well, the Daily Mail hates Simon Cowell, did anyone read their article on him in the last few weeks?
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
H.M.S posted:

I think the original joke of this thread has been lost on some people, the reference to Simon Cowell not liking sport is simply by virtue of the fact that his ident which sees him looking fed-up and uninterested went out before On the Ball yesterday.

I take it you could make the assumption of every ITV programme that this ident goes out before. As to Simon Cowell, liking anything - apparently he loves GMTV, or so the trailer tells us. Laughing

Newer posts