« Topics
Brekkie30,684 posts since 4 Jan 2003 Recently warned
HTV Wales Wales Today
Perhaps a straight answer one way of the other would shut the speculation up once and for all?

She doesn't have to sacrifice her personal privacy to satisfy the unwarranted demands of a couple of people on TV Forum.
Shouldn't that have been posted in the "John Logie Baird has Invented Television" thread?
JamesWorldNews7,660 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World
I’m sure Jane will be back in due course.

In other news, judging by recent comments on Twitter, it seems that Simon McCoy had a helluva time this afternoon with one particularly difficult interview. Anyone see what happened?
@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD
London Lite9,990 posts since 4 Jan 2003
London London

In other news, judging by recent comments on Twitter, it seems that Simon McCoy had a helluva time this afternoon with one particularly difficult interview. Anyone see what happened?

After Maryam did a feature on Virgin Atlantic allowing their staff not to wear make-up, she then asked her Asian guest about make-up and he replied that he was a white bloke who browned up for the interview! The two-way between Maryam with Simon has always been entertaining for the wrong reasons!
Last edited by London Lite on 4 March 2019 5:42pm
JamesWorldNews gave kudos
JamesWorldNews7,660 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World

After Maryam did a feature on Virgin Atlantic allowing their staff not to wear make-up, she then asked her Asian guest about make-up and he replied that he was a white bloke who browned up for the interview! The two-way betweem Maryam with Simon has always been entertaining for the wrong reasons!

Aha. Possibly Alpesh Patel, a regular paper reviewer on BBC World News. Funny guy.
@JamesWorldNews | Formerly BBC WORLD