TV Home Forum

Challenge - June 2016 onwards

#ChallengeAccepted (June 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
rob posted:
Johnr posted:
Surprised they haven’t got their hands on Tipping Point yet, that must be up to about 1,000,000 episodes by now!

That's being shown on W...

Could probably buy it if they wanted to as well. Wasn't ABC's Scrubs on about four different networks here at one point?

and Tipping Point is not up to a million episodes, by the end of Series 9 it'll be up to its 950th episode.
BE
benriggers
rob posted:
Johnr posted:
Surprised they haven’t got their hands on Tipping Point yet, that must be up to about 1,000,000 episodes by now!

That's being shown on W...

and Really as well.
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member
Spotted on Twitter and Facebook:

Woah!!! This sounds like something immense!! However, I won't keep any hopes up - they may announce they have bought rights to The Family Chase. How disappointing will that be??

I'm hoping for You Bet with Brucie, Treasure Hunt, Knightmare and The Generation Game. Or similar.
BH
BillyH Founding member
Slightly concerned about the amount of replies to that original tweet wanting Big Break - genuine requests or Jim Davidson fans wanting their idol back on TV?
BR
Brekkie
Slightly concerned about the amount of replies to that original tweet wanting Big Break - genuine requests or Jim Davidson fans wanting their idol back on TV?

Or Jim Davidson.
PF
PFML84
Woah!!! This sounds like something immense!!

I think we have slightly different ideas on what counts as immense. I would highly temper your expectations.
JA
james-2001
New episodes of Pointless celebrities Razz
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
New to Challenge, episodes of The Chase that were new on ITV last month.

New to Challenge, a mash-up. Pointless Chase.
Gary Baldy, Lou Scannon and james-2001 gave kudos
LL
Larry the Loafer

I think Jim is a bellend but I really like Big Break.
RO
rob Founding member
I think Jim is a bellend.

Post of the decade.
TO
theTOTHlad2002
New to Challenge, episodes of The Chase that were new on ITV last month.

New to Challenge, a mash-up. Pointless Chase.

The Pointless Chase
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member
Any further news on the new/old shows that are going to be shown on Challenge? Nothing on their Facebook page yet. I assume they would more than likely launch with a brand new retro look so viewers would forget about The Chase/Pointless era which has been prevalent for the last 4 or so years.

Newer posts