The Newsroom

BBC News Scotland | News at Nine

Full Team and Line Up announced (February 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SE
seamus
I wonder how the atrium will look in the summer months since sunset is somewhat later in Glasgow.
JW
JamesWorldNews
I wonder how the atrium will look in the summer months since sunset is somewhat later in Glasgow.

Splendid. I think. Some nice hues.
:-(
A former member
Another set of titles...
CR
Critique
Nice to see Laura Kuenssberg reporting on an actual Scottish bulletin and Laura Bicker from Seoul in addition to the new reporters.

Indeed, this was the thing I found most confusing when they were announcing the team for The Nine, that it presumably meant all of the network reporters wouldn't be seen. Glad to see that's not the case though and that they do still crop up!
BR
Brekkie
Have all the reports been exclusive for The Nine or are some reused from Reporting Scotland and the network news. Also are they being signed off as The Nine or BBC News?
A former member
Lucky for you I have been recording the start and close, Sign off with Neither... this time was with "get in contact".
A former member
Another set of titles...

A mix of Monday's and Tuesday's faces - maybe with others. Losing track.

EDIT - no, a repeat of Monday's titles.

However, the music is a true earworm - I've not been able to get it out of my head all today at work!
Last edited by A former member on 27 February 2019 11:09pm
BB
BBI45
Another set of titles...

A mix of Monday's and Tuesday's faces - maybe with others. Losing track.

However, the music is a true earworm - I've not been able to get it out of my head all today at work!

Would it not be possible for them to have a number of faces to randomly select and put together each night.
A former member
Ooops, my wine-addled bad. Tonight's titles were the same as Monday's - no changes.
AS
AlexS
Lucky for you I have been recording the start and close, Sign off with Neither... this time was with "get in contact".

They were asking about individual reports rather than the programme itself.
There seems to be very few reports in the traditional sense but those that are there are signed off with BBC News
LL
London Lite Founding member
Noticed that with Amy Irons going on to present The Edit at 23.45, Laura McGhie covered the sports bulletins, while Amy herself was on The Nine for all of around 30 seconds on the sofa to plug her other show with David Farrell.
A former member
Thats a slap on the wrist for me, yes as AlexS says the few reports that are shown there are signing off with BBC News

Newer posts