« Topics
mdtauk6,226 posts since 4 Jan 2003
London London
So IMPACT is using the standard on-screen graphics, but with a custom background for the two way graphics.

The Impact programme header uses the Logo, rather than just writing out the name.

The titles are very modern and clean, typographic and very "exciting"

EDIT: Nice little sidebar/tweet graphic - with BBC Reith

Cool.jpg" alt="*" class="userimg" />
Last edited by mdtauk on 18 February 2019 2:17pm - 3 times in total
bkman1990, harshy and WW Update gave kudos
Critique3,159 posts since 9 Aug 2009
Anglia (East) Look East
On the whole a very nice refresh, but not sure about the podium which looks like it's been nicked from the Media Cafe! Something lit up in the style of the other desks in the studio would be much nicer.
623058: it just seems like your an mp3 whore
harshy and ittrgrey gave kudos
harshy6,061 posts since 24 Mar 2001
On the whole a very nice refresh, but not sure about the podium which looks like it's been nicked from the Media Cafe! Something lit up in the style of the other desks in the studio would be much nicer.

Oh wow fantastic titles, love the pulses at the end, again non license fee funded BBC News sets a new standard!

Presumably its easier to remove for Talking Business which obviously does not use the desk, the titles look nice, I'll have a go at posting a clip in HD i forgotten my Youtube details Sad
Rkolsen2,675 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World

Oh wow fantastic titles, love the pulses at the end, again non license fee funded BBC News sets a new standard!

Presumably its easier to remove for Talking Business which obviously does not use the desk, the titles look nice, I'll have a go at posting a clip in HD i forgotten my Youtube details Sad

If crews can wheel in chairs with out making a sound, hitting the acrylic barriers on the cramped walkways of studios C and E during segments or while the presenters still talking in vision, I think they can quickly move a small table during a four minute off air turn around or commercial break.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
harshy6,061 posts since 24 Mar 2001

If crews can wheel in chairs with out making a sound, hitting the acrylic barriers on the cramped walkways of studios C and E during segments or while the presenters still talking in vision, I think they can quickly move a small table during a four minute off air turn around or commercial break.

Shouldnt the lower thirds be in Reith as well? or was the look not to meant to go that far, one thing im glad is they didnt go for the awful desk used on Victoria Derbyshire.

Is that Yalda Hakim's face etched on the titles, I think it is!
Media Boy gave kudos