TV Home Forum

This Morning

Social distance no more thanks to clever tech. (p184) - 16/04/18 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MR
mr_vivian
There was a video posted on here a while ago going behind the scenes of ITV’s move to TVC, can anybody remember where it was uploaded or who posted it? I’ve had a look through some of the threads but can’t find anything, would be grateful if anyone remembers.

This?

AA
Aaron_2015
I don’t think it was either of those, I’m pretty sure it featured all the daytime shows. I could be misremembering or getting confused with one from TLS though.
RD
RDJ
Gino's called in sick this morning. So Holly and Philip are having to cook the recipe instead. They are being told what to do by Gino on the phone and they also have to have a medic on standby.
CM
cmatthews13a
RDJ posted:
Gino's called in sick this morning. So Holly and Philip are having to cook the recipe instead. They are being told what to do by Gino on the phone and they also have to have a medic on standby.

As well as their lovely preparation lady who was feeding them information via their ear pieces as she hates being on TV.
MR
mr_vivian
I don’t think it was either of those, I’m pretty sure it featured all the daytime shows. I could be misremembering or getting confused with one from TLS though.

Was it the revolving promo they did with GMB, Lorraine, JK, This Morning and Loose Women snd they had the colour schemes of each one in the background?
MR
mr_vivian
RDJ posted:

I think this was deliberate. It all went a little too well I thought. But I could be wrong.
JO
Jonwo
Rochelle has stepped for Holly for the last two days as the latter isn't well. Clearly Rochelle impressed the bosses to be invited back.

I wonder if DOI has contingency plans if Holly is still unwell? I suspect Phil would probably present solo rather than draft in a replacement.
BR
Brekkie
Didn't Coleen Nolan stand in for her or Christine on DoI?

The revised format though can clearly cope with one presenter.
FA
fanoftv

Was it the revolving promo they did with GMB, Lorraine, JK, This Morning and Loose Women snd they had the colour schemes of each one in the background?

RD
RDJ
Didn't Coleen Nolan stand in for her or Christine on DoI?

The revised format though can clearly cope with one presenter.

Coleen stepped in for Holly one week when she was taken ill.

Philip did actually put on his instagram before the series started that they have contingency plans and scripts should someone be taken ill during the course of the show where Philip or Holly would just present solo. I would imagine Philip will be on his own or maybe Christine could step in now she's just back from maternity.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Shock! Horror! The Thames background is fake???!
WH
Whataday Founding member
Just some context:

Newer posts