TV Home Forum

Loose Women

From TVC - April 2018 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WH
Whataday Founding member
Yes, Andrea hosted - Saira was there as a guest.
CA
Catkins
Kaye seems to be a regular anchor again rather than a panellist? Good news if so!
DeMarkay and JamieCB gave kudos
JO
Jonwo
Kaye seems to be a regular anchor again rather than a panellist? Good news if so!

Christine is on maternity leave so I guess that it’s only a temporary arrangement until she returns.
JA
jamesrl
Jonwo posted:

Christine is on maternity leave so I guess that it’s only a temporary arrangement until she returns.

Christine is returning tomorrow- will be great to have her back behind the desk!
JO
Jonwo
Jonwo posted:

Christine is returning tomorrow- will be great to have her back behind the desk!

Wasn’t expecting her back so soon.
Last edited by Jonwo on 7 February 2019 3:57am
CA
cal0906
Really lovely to see Christine back today
JW
JamesWorldNews
Great edition today. It worked very well. Better than the usual Loose Women and Men specials.

Eamonn and Ruth are hilarious in any format.
WH
Whataday Founding member
I can't help feel that Loose Women will inevitably become Loose Lunch and have a more mixed panel. The idea of an all women panel seems so dated to me in this day and age.
JO
Jonwo
I can't help feel that Loose Women will inevitably become Loose Lunch and have a more mixed panel. The idea of an all women panel seems so dated to me in this day and age.

I disagree, I think the success of shows of things like The View, The Talk etc in America shows these sort of shows still thrive. They tried a mixed panel show with Loose at 5.30pm and it flopped.
JamesWorldNews and DeMarkay gave kudos
JW
JamesWorldNews
Gabrielle, Chizzy and Rebecca Ferguson have been added to the panellists roster to replace Linda Robson for the timebeing.

I guess Denise Welch will make more regular appearances when her theatre tour ends.

Gabrielle will appear today.
AL
alexhduk
A VT Clock just appeared coming back from the break.
:-(
A former member
Jonwo posted:

I disagree, I think the success of shows of things like The View, The Talk etc in America shows these sort of shows still thrive. They tried a mixed panel show with Loose at 5.30pm and it flopped.

Did it flop because it was a mixed panel? And would Loose Women flop if it had men on it? Maybe it flopped because it was on at the wrong time!

Newer posts