Split from Childrens TV (August 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DE
deryn
good range of programs also good idents as well

53 days later

:-(
A former member
CITV Promo Endbroads have changed, to a be totally yellow in colour.
FA
fanoftv
CITV Promo Endbroads have changed, to a be totally yellow in colour.

Yes, also with a change in font. There’s also a new in programme next caption.
A former member
Do you know when this took place?
BR
Brekkie
Create a thread for it.

Back to LittleBe and any news on how it is rating?

76 days later

TT
ThatTVNerd
It's great that ITV are showing programmes for the pre-school audience again...even if it's all repeats. But I don't think that CBeebies and Milkshake! will have anything to worry about in the mean time.

I watched the launch, mainly also because of the fact that the eagerly awaited third series of Sooty (2011) aired it's first episode that very same morning...with no build up or fanfare what so ever.
JA
james-2001
It's not all been repeats, I don't think.
A former member
Sooty isnt a repeat. Well new epsoides have been broadcast.
TT
ThatTVNerd
Well, some of its content are repeats that were also shown as part of Mini CITV (e.g. Engie Benjy, The Hive etc), not that it matters of course. But it would be nice to see more specially commissioned programmes for this slot in the future...but knowing ITV it will be a very slow working progress.

As for Sooty, the third series, which consisted of 6 episodes, was broadcast weekly on a Monday morning at 9:15, the rest of the week were repeats from previous series'.

30 days later

CH
channel4squares1
Have the little be idents finally been scrapped? All the idents except the bumpers and the opening today are from itvbe instead, diamond before Engie Benjy, glitter before Sooty, feathers and popcorn before 2 episodes of The Hive
CH
channel4squares1
Have the little be idents finally been scrapped? All the idents except the bumpers and the opening today are from itvbe instead, diamond before Engie Benjy, glitter before Sooty, feathers and popcorn before 2 episodes of The Hive

I might as well answer my own question, they were just having a day off.
JA
JAS84
Sounds like human error then. Someone in playout scheduled the wrong idents by mistake.

Newer posts