« Topics
Aaron_20151,073 posts since 11 Mar 2015
Westcountry Spotlight

Would be surprised if they didn’t take advantage of having all the main presenters in the new studio by taking some new official promo pics.
ittrgrey, Newsroom24 and 2 others
  • watchingtv
  • BBI45
gave kudos
mccanmat559 posts since 15 Jul 2005
Based on the video- is it time to give Gargy Patel a go at presenting during the holidays?
Thats The Weather For Now *Nod* *Point Hand*

"Good Evening and here is an illustrated summary of the news it will be followed by the latest film of events and happenings home and abroad"
Time Warp gave kudos
Inspector Sands13,407 posts since 25 Aug 2004
Based on the video- is it time to give Gargy Patel a go at presenting during the holidays?

I'm surprised she hasn't appeared on screen, she's been working on GMB and GMTV before that for years despite being a very experienced reporter/presenter. Mind you she might not want to be on-screen, nothing wrong with that.
watchingtv gave kudos
Josh859 posts since 21 Dec 2014
Danny Dyer is looking a bit worse for wear...
My tweet was read out on BBC Four's Eurovision coverage and Rylan Clark-Neal replied to it. That's all.
DanielK3,442 posts since 1 Oct 2011
STV Central Reporting Scotland

I'm surprised she hasn't appeared on screen, she's been working on GMB and GMTV before that for years despite being a very experienced reporter/presenter. Mind you she might not want to be on-screen, nothing wrong with that.

She’s been on screen a few times since GMB started as a reporter.
Steve Williams2,654 posts since 1 Aug 2008
GMB seem to focus more on getting on guests who'll grab headlines than who'll actually have anything of merit to say. The naked woman this morning is a perfect example of this.

I'm not particularly keen on Good Morning Britain, but she was on the Today programme the other day.
bilky asko gave kudos