The Newsroom

BBC News Channel Presentation - 21/03/16 onwards

Split from BBC News Channel General Discussion (March 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
I recall back in the day when Zeinab Badawi presented on a Friday evening on BBC World from Studio N9, she was spotted for a good fifteen minutes during the previous bulletin sitting in the background doing her own make up. N9 was a newsroom based set in very close proximity.

She appeared oblivious.
TO
theTOTHlad2002
What no pics?

I was trying to do the same, I had that very picture ready but I couldn't work out how to put it up here!
TO
theTOTHlad2002
I recall back in the day when Zeinab Badawi presented on a Friday evening on BBC World from Studio N9, she was spotted for a good fifteen minutes during the previous bulletin sitting in the background doing her own make up. N9 was a newsroom based set in very close proximity.

She appeared oblivious.

Is there a video? I'd love to see
JO
Joe
Kinky
NE
News96
Studio switch-a-roo time again as The NC Appears to be coming from Studio D this morning.
WO
Worzel
What no pics?

For anyone wondering...

HC
Hatton Cross
That would have delighted and caused concern in equal amounts for the much missed Killing Station Twitter feed...
NE
News96
And The NC is now back in E.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Dateline looks good in D. Even better than E, I say.
MI
m_in_m

The DTL camera in the newsroom seemed to show blinds down preventing a view into the newsroom during Breakfast. They used that camera as immediately aftet anothet correspondent was on air from the CSO studio they use. Presumably routine obit rehearsals or work.
AS
AlexS

The DTL camera in the newsroom seemed to show blinds down preventing a view into the newsroom during Breakfast. They used that camera as immediately aftet anothet correspondent was on air from the CSO studio they use. Presumably routine obit rehearsals or work.

Sounds like it was probably a run through of the queens death.
WO
Worzel
AlexS posted:

Sounds like it was probably a run through of the queens death.

Or the newsroom had a fish and chips morning. Laughing

Newer posts