TV Home Forum

E4, More4, Film4 and 4Music Rebrand:

Rebrand on 27th September 2018. P5 for pres details. (September 2018)

TE
tesandco Founding member Granada North West Today
Has E4 Creature Machine ever reappeared?

It's seemed a bit elusive, but is still used. After that first airing in December, I think it largely disappeared until the new year. And even since then usually only seems to pop up about once or twice a week, or at least this is the case during the peak junctions as I don't keep much eye on off-peak anymore. I have spotted it a few times this week though, and indeed I can even confirm it's most recent showing was in the 5.30pm junction just this evening.
TV Whirl - Still covering UK idents, presentation, teletext and programmes after 19 years
:-(
A former member
I need to up my game then!
:-(
A former member

DB
dbl London London
Perfect home for it
JA
james-2001 Central (East) East Midlands Today
I noticed 4Music are showing Sabrina The Teenage Witch, though rather unfortunatly seem to only be showing the **** seasons.
WA
watchingtv Anglia (East) Look East
I noticed 4Music are showing Sabrina The Teenage Witch, though rather unfortunatly seem to only be showing the **** seasons.

Has been for a while.
The Vault also shows it. I presumed The Vault shows early seasons and 4Music picked up the last couple.
My contribution is small but you are welcome.
PA
PATV Scunthorpe Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)

Has been for a while.
The Vault also shows it. I presumed The Vault shows early seasons and 4Music picked up the last couple.

Yes, The Vault retain 1-4, with Box Plus currently having 5 onwards.
“Nostalgia’s cool, but it won’t help me now, the dream is good, if you don’t wear it out.”
JA
Admittedly I do have the DVDs, but they're a bit of a mess due to CBS being cheapskates when it comes to music clearance (not just on these DVDs, but in general, I know the Happy Days DVDs are similar) basically not clearing music unless they can't avoid it, so around 90% of the copyrighted music is removed, either dubbed with dodgy elevator music, or scenes cut out entirely (especially awkward when it was a musical guest performing, which happened a lot, especially towards the end of the run).
PF
PFMC84 UTV Newsline
And from memory, both are showing them either cropped or as fullscreen in a 16:9 frame. Rolling Eyes
OR
orange Granada North West Today
Don’t know where to put this but 4Musix has been showing adverts for an all new Celeb Coach Trip all night, advertising its start on Monday at 7:30PM... but in reality this finished last week and the civilian version is being shown instead, weird how no one is rectifying this after a few plays.
CN
CNash London London
Sabrina's been rotating through its first four seasons on The Vault for over a year now, same as the other ex-Nickelodeon shows they've picked up like Sister Sister and Kenan & Kel. The same music videos run in between episodes; the same music specials, mostly "90s boy/girl group introduces all of their videos". Truly effort-free programming, and it's basically the only music channel left on Freesat. I miss Vintage TV...
JA
I wish they'd put the ITV Chart Show repeats back on!

Newer posts