TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DA
davidmarper2010
And here’s the Endeavour one for anyone that’s not seen it yet.
AG
AxG
This promo for Small Fortune, includes an ITV break-bumper at the start, which includes the 'More Than TV' slogan, I wonder if these will make it to air?
WH
Whataday Founding member
"More Than TV" really grates on me. It's not more than TV, it's ITV - a television company. What else is it?
:-(
A former member
It's like The Cube but on a small budget..
ET
ethanh05
"More Than TV" really grates on me. It's not more than TV, it's ITV - a television company. What else is it?

It is a soulless corporation that exists for no other reason but to entertain the thick proles at home...

You ask a stupid question you get a stupid answer.
ttt, Spencer and Lou Scannon gave kudos
:-(
A former member
It has to be more than TV.... IT has to be an Event, A challenge or talking point for SM... In the current climate ITV needs to be more than TV, its needs to be connect and create new forces with the even changing demographics. The only reason that James corden guy gets anywhere is that singalong in this car and that is all via SM
BR
Brekkie
Guess that'll take the Saturday Night Taleaway slot then.
NB
NicB1971
And here’s the Endeavour one for anyone that’s not seen it yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rwlG-myLRs

That is a perfect trailer for a perfect drama. Roger Alam is a brilliant actor and it'll be a sad day when he leaves Endeavour - I actually prefer him to "young" Morse. I wish ITV would give him his own series.
KE
kernow
There was a rather unusual announcement before Wales on TV, shown on Thursday evening on ITV Wales.

The announcer said "Well it's been a big week in Westminster. Asking what's next now, it's Wales on TV"

Assuming the voiceovers before regional programmes are pre-recorded, I'm surprised that something like this was able to slip through.

This was actually shown in the same slot as the political programmes in the other regions, so maybe they recorded the same announcement for all regions, where they just changed the programme name, and failed to spot that the programme in Wales wasn't a political programme.
BA
bilky asko

They do streaming, on demand, online news, wellness, a kids signed content app, and competitions.
Colorband and DeMarkay gave kudos
NE
Newsroom24
NE
Newsroom24
Not convinced about this one, just looks like a pile of shapes in the main ident - you can't see the itv logo at all, which makes it a bit more inconsistent with the other ones where we have been able to see it.

Overall, pretty poor in my opinion.
Stuart, lukeshep and Brekkie gave kudos

Newer posts