TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

From Television Centre (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
I'll do it.

Anyone fancy it read out with a Welsh twang?
NA
natoswald
Just because he's leaving ITV, it doesn't mean he will stop doing GMB's voiceovers too.
dbl, DJ Dave and Ittr gave kudos
DJ
DJGM
So Piers started today's GMB with his latest rant, today about studying him studying Latin at school, and the cheap engagement rings at Poundland, only to be suddenly interrupted at 06:08 by Ranvir Singh appearing on the videowall live at Westminster. This appeared to be a technical mistake, but I wonder whether that was done "accidentally on purpose" in a vain attempt to cut Piers' rant short.
RE
Reece24
NA
natoswald

Must be filming some sort of promo
RE
Reece24

Must be filming some sort of promo

Indeed they are (See Ben's Insta story). The set-up for the promo doesn't look too glamorous though.
SL
Shaun Linden
It's great to see all of them there, in what Piers would say is the A and B team.

Nearly 5 years in and to still have the launch team active on the show proves that persistence is what you need for a show to grow. Aided by bringing Piers Morgan in admittedly, but still, the show has grown each year.
JK
JKDerry
It's great to see all of them there, in what Piers would say is the A and B team.

Nearly 5 years in and to still have the launch team active on the show proves that persistence is what you need for a show to grow. Aided by bringing Piers Morgan in admittedly, but still, the show has grown each year.

Does anyone have the recent ratings for GMB in 2019? Is BBC Breakfast still beating them in the overall ratings?
UB
UBox
It would appear that it's an ITV daytime promo shoot as Schofe has put a clip on his snapchat of the This Morning team also sitting in named seats.
BR
Brekkie

Does anyone have the recent ratings for GMB in 2019? Is BBC Breakfast still beating them in the overall ratings?

Yes, by a margin that makes Theresa May's defeat last night look narrow.
AA
Aaron_2015
Morgan seems almost unhinged at times, he spent 1/5 of the entire program ranting about an advert yesterday, then proceeded to recite the Greek Alphabet and make sexist comments to his co-presenters this morning. It’s baffling behaviour, I can only assume it’s part of the desperate drive for publicity.
:-(
A former member
I do worry that he’s starting to go too far.

Newer posts