The Newsroom

Brexit Dramarama

UPDATE | Extension to 31st Jan 2020 (November 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BM
BM11

VM
VMPhil
Using a BBC Two logo that hasn't been in use since 2001 there. (And it still looks great. Apart from the odd 'C').
MA
Matrix
Using a BBC Two logo that hasn't been in use since 2001 there. (And it still looks great. Apart from the odd 'C').

In the vague recesses of my mind, I recall one of the original BBC style guides berating the use of too many logos on one page.

I’ve seen a few posts now like this and when it’s directed from a sub-brand like BBC Politics (as opposed to the Channel) is does tend to look messy, to be polite.
LH
lhx1985
The guideline I remember seeing was that the logo should not appear in a block of text, rather you should refer to the channel as BBC Two.
VM
VMPhil

In the vague recesses of my mind, I recall one of the original BBC style guides berating the use of too many logos on one page.

I’ve seen a few posts now like this and when it’s directed from a sub-brand like BBC Politics (as opposed to the Channel) is does tend to look messy, to be polite.

Oh I’m not saying that post is a good piece of design. I just thought that 1997 logo still looks pretty good.
JK
JK08
It appears Sky have erected some glass panels around the edge of their platform outside Parliament.

You can't really tell from a still image, but a reflection of the back of Adam Boulton's head is quite visible.

MA
mapperuo
The glass/perspex has helped the sound a fair bit.
JK
JK08
HC
Hatton Cross
JK08 posted:
Adam Boulton's head is quite visible.

Shame. Still can't have everything, I suppose..
TM
TMD_24
ITV are going to extended the News At Ten to until 10:45pm for tomorrow.
BR
Brekkie

Seems a sensible solution.
JO
Joe

Seems a sensible solution.

Yes. Just a shame that Boulton was that side of it.
London Lite, Hatton Cross and W1LL gave kudos

Newer posts