Media Websites

Twitter (and other social media) Gold Thread

Sharing the best from Twitter... before closing time! (April 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MC
mccanmat
One recently started in Facebook is @waybackthemes . Each day at 7am a post with a YouTube video link. Each day has a THEME to it... Monday’s covers Movies, Talk Tuesdays, Winning Wednesdays (gameshows), Toddler to Teenager Thursdays, Funny Fridays, Saturday Sales (adverts) and Serious Sunday’s.

If you like themes and jingles just like the group and enjoy the random themes and facts and chat.

Today’s theme tune being featured is the littlest hobo... also in the last week has featured The Time the place and other forgotten programmes
:-(
A former member
I think you need to post a direct link to this.
SC
Si-Co
This appears to be the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/waybackthemes/
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
If anybody's missed this Tom Scott seems to be on the trail of the BBC Countdown clocks that featured on House Party which (I think I said this before) seems to be have been a "corporate" style as it appeared on multiple programmes in different colours:

Interesting trail of discussion that followed on from that.
DV
DVB Cornwall
Urrm

Deliberate possible misread of the hashtag or not?
VM
VMPhil
I’d say that’s quite obviously meant to be read that way.
Lou Scannon and bilky asko gave kudos
AG
AxG
Totally intentional.

54 days later

IS
Inspector Sands
The Art of The Art, account of Production Designer Richard Drew. Features set designs for many TV shows going back 30 years including Birds of a Feather, Inbetweeners and This Time With Alan Partridge

https://twitter.com/thescaleruler
DV
DVB Cornwall

I suspect the first draft of this failed to have 'h' and 'l', in it.
A former member
No idea why the above post was even made? (IE its not tv pres? how is it tv pres? ) will from one person making a mistake to another:

NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
No idea why the above post was even made? (IE its not tv pres? how is it tv pres? )

I'm sorry a fellow forum member appears to have mad a mistake and posted a tweet he probably didn't intend to post. I'm sure they didn't do it to annoy you. But I'm sure they will sacrifice a goat in your honour before posting again, to make amends. Very Happy
A former member
No idea why the above post was even made? (IE its not tv pres? how is it tv pres? )

I'm sorry a fellow forum member appears to have mad a mistake and posted a tweet he probably didn't intend to post. I'm sure they didn't do it to annoy you. But I'm sure they will sacrifice a goat in your honour before posting again, to make amends. Very Happy
It was just surreal that post/tweet Wink

Newer posts