The Newsroom

Question Time with Fiona Bruce

January 2019 Onwards (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
True, and Antiques Roadshow must film around 20 weeks of the year too. Personally I do think it will be the catalyst for a bit of a shake up with the BBC One presenting line up.
JO
Joe
Unlike someone starting out, at this stage of her career it’s doubtful though that she’ll be doing that sort of rushing about for two back to back jobs.

Gosh yes, it’d be like cycling from a TV station to a radio studio every day and that… Oh. Hang on. 😉
Ittr, mannewskev and Brekkie gave kudos
AN
Andrew Founding member
He has his name above both doors though and doesn’t want to lose either the TV gig or the gig least likely to be axed.
SN
The SNT Three
Remember that QT is recorded earlier in the evening as well. Depending on where that is, Fiona may well be back in London/wherever she calls home by bedtime!
AS
AlexS
True, and Antiques Roadshow must film around 20 weeks of the year too. Personally I do think it will be the catalyst for a bit of a shake up with the BBC One presenting line up.

I think Fiona will continue to present in the short term but that she will be replaced as part of bigger changes in the medium to long term when it is more appropriate for the BBC to do so. That being said I think Fiona will mainly present on Mondays and Tuesdays with Sophie (and Clive, Reeta and Jane) doing more towards the end of the week.
WO
Worzel
AlexS posted:

I think Fiona will continue to present in the short term but that she will be replaced as part of bigger changes in the medium to long term when it is more appropriate for the BBC to do so. That being said I think Fiona will mainly present on Mondays and Tuesdays with Sophie (and Clive, Reeta and Jane) doing more towards the end of the week.

I still think at some point Jeremy Vine will end up taking over. Up until he started his daily show on Channel 5 he was always my favourite to take over.
BR
Brekkie
Thank god he didn't.
BBI45, tightrope78 and msim gave kudos
WO
Worzel
Thank god he didn't.

That is of course, your opinion!
JW
JamesWorldNews
But, of far greater significance and I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned it yet: is Fiona now to be known here as BruceBot?

#BruceBot
JO
Joe
Thank god he didn't.

Golly. You noticed.
VM
VMPhil
Joe posted:
Thank god he didn't.

Golly. You noticed.

I’m going to use that now whenever someone posts something I disagree with.
NE
Newsroom
She nailed it, let’s move on.
tightrope78 and Matrix gave kudos

Newer posts