The Newsroom

Question Time with Fiona Bruce

January 2019 Onwards (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
Looking forward to seeing the first edition later. You could say a “baptism with fire” for Fiona, taking over at the helm in one of the most crazy weeks in the history of UK politics.

Wishing the entire QT team all the best.

Hoping my fellow TV Forumers back in the UK will indulge us with a host of captures!
Last edited by JamesWorldNews on 12 January 2019 9:00am - 2 times in total
BR
Brekkie
Looking forward to seeing the first edition later. You could say a “baptism with fire” for Fiona, taking over at the helm in one of the most crazy weeks in the history of UK politics.

That seems to be every week lately.
AN
Andrew Founding member
Is there a new look?
WO
Worzel
Is there a new look?

Don't think so.

JO
Joe
Is there a new look?

It's not just a makeover, that really is a different person.
JO
Johnr
Should have just given the job to Emily Thornberry, she seems to be on the panel pretty much every week!
AN
Andrew Founding member
Joe posted:
Is there a new look?

The thread title says new look and new host. I didn’t expect there to be a new look.

I don’t know why they persist on having a so called comedian on in the right hand chair.
BR
Brekkie
Joe posted:
Is there a new look?

The thread title says new look and new host. I didn’t expect there to be a new look.

I don’t know why they persist on having a so called comedian on in the right hand chair.

They probably don't want to be seen as putting a politican on the far right.
ST
Ste Founding member
Looking at the FTA feed on 10E which is currently showing the "warm up" questions, there is no new look:

Last edited by Ste on 11 January 2019 3:08pm
WO
Worzel
Ste posted:
Looking at the FTA feed on 10E which is currently showing the "warm up" questions there is no new look:

Ah, I played the role of host in the warm up session in Cambridge in 2013. Very Happy
JO
Joe
I’d imagine any new look would come later on, as they may wish to maintain as much continuity as possible.
VM
VMPhil

https://youtu.be/p3tUqRBiMVo?t=190

Newer posts