« Topics
Moz5,172 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Wales Today
Annoying a little watched daytime show can get a refresh after just a couple of years but the nations most watched Breakfast show doesn't get the look it deserves because it was farmed out to Salford seven years ago.

Well the BBC’s argument there would be you’ve answered your own argument. It’s already the most watched, so why change it.

Of course I disagree with them though and agree with you. I needs a better studio with much more space.
#skillsforlife
London Lite, Stuart and 2 others
  • Jay Lee
  • BBI45
gave kudos
harshy5,921 posts since 24 Mar 2001
Annoying a little watched daytime show can get a refresh after just a couple of years but the nations most watched Breakfast show doesn't get the look it deserves because it was farmed out to Salford seven years ago.

Well that logo which looks like the sign for sure has to go and hopefully after a few months Victoria Derbyshire can go too.
HarryB2,071 posts since 1 Nov 2013
There is going to be a new, remixed version of the current theme tune for VD. Reith was due for BBC News in October/November 2018 but was delayed to 'spring' 2019.
Worzel4,411 posts since 8 Jan 2008
Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)

Well that logo which looks like the sign for sure has to go and hopefully after a few months Victoria Derbyshire can go too.

I always thought it looked a bit like the Mozilla Thunderbird logo!
harshy and Matrix gave kudos