Requests

Christmas Presents 2018

(December 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AE
AlexEdohHD13
Can we have the current (Oct 2018) BBC Newsroom Live theme, please?
BB
BBC WORLD 24
Merry Christmas to everyone!
PE
Pete Founding member
Hello everyone, just a reminder that the Metropol upload service gives you unlimited hosting for your themes along with a nice index page next to your username so you don't get nagged by adverts. And anything uploaded is permanent as long as you want it to be for. Just click the upload button underneath / on top of the reply box
CN
CNA
Hello everyone, by any chance does anyone have the sky news themes from 2005, 2007 in its various variations?
Thanks in advance!
:-(
A former member
I think its time to lock this thread. This isnt a request thread and your looking greedy and ungrateful...
MU
Multi
I think its time to lock this thread. This isnt a request thread and your looking greedy and ungrateful...

I agree - if you’re going to request something here then at least contribute your own presents.
NB
NicB1971
Not many presents have been given this year so here's a post-Christmas upload; sadly, there does not appear to be a fuller, clean, version of this unless one has it squirreled away in Santa's sack. Older members will recognise it straight away so I've deliberately not named the file. Answers on a postcard to ATV Centre, Birmingham, B1 2JP Very Happy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/19p5yag1j1afrvz/Christmas_TVF_upload.mp3?dl=0
GR
gregmc
Here are some belated Christmas presents which I hope will also answer some requests made on this forum recently!

Seasons Greetings!

BBC Breakfast 2018 - Pre Title
BBC Breakfast 2018 - QH Bed
BBC Breakfast 2018 - QH Tag
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - Trail Bed
Love Island 2017
Dancing on Ice 2017
BBC Two 2018 - Various Idents
BBC Politics Live 2018
TA
Tao
Here are some belated Christmas presents which I hope will also answer some requests made on this forum recently!

Seasons Greetings!

Thanks Greg! Wish there was more IAC stuff floating about.
GW
GarWill99
Hey guys I know this is late, (well, it is the 12th day of christmas? lol) but I do have some things on my laptop which could be of interest to some of you. I will have a look and should I have anything that has not been mentioned here I will pass them on to you all
TO
theTOTHlad2002
Hey guys I know this is late, (well, it is the 12th day of christmas? lol) but I do have some things on my laptop which could be of interest to some of you. I will have a look and should I have anything that has not been mentioned here I will pass them on to you all

Any BBC News?
GW
GarWill99
I think I do have some bbc news packages lurking around. Will have a proper look later.

Newer posts