« Topics
Rkolsen2,848 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World News
So are they going to build the fireplace every night? I’m guessing takes what 15 minutes.

It will have been a one off for the last full length programme of the year

Wow, so what’s airing in the local news and will there be any for Christmas? Aside from sports preemptions all newscasts here remain live for Christmas and return to normal for the 26th.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
dvboy9,879 posts since 11 Jan 2003
Central (West) Midlands Today
Shorter national and regional news bulletins, and no regional news on Christmas Day. Every day is pretty much like it would be on weekend, the bulletin times vary rather than being fixed at 1, 6 and 10. Back to normal on 2 January apart from slight variations to the late bulletins.

These are the upcoming listings for BBC London News but the times are the same in every region:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mj67/broadcasts/upcoming
Last edited by dvboy on 23 December 2018 1:05am
Watch it and find out.
London Lite, Jay Lee and Rkolsen gave kudos
m_in_m1,666 posts since 22 Apr 2006
Anglia (East) Look East
I think it's the first year than Christmas Eve and NYE have been solo?

Think at least one of them was last year and last years radio times was not particularly accurate so may not actually be single headed in any case.

Indeed. Sally Nugent is on with Louise this morning.

Christmas Eve was also a Sunday last year so perhaps not quite the same comparison as it may have had a higher level of back half pre recorded content.
the eye3,591 posts since 19 Jan 2005
BBC World News
Am I the only one thinking these new titles refreshes this year are absolute ****? Require no real effort to recreate or make and lack any type of creativity. Takes simple to a whole new level.
d
itsrobert and all new Phil gave kudos
Jay Lee595 posts since 7 Apr 2015
London
Silly decision to end Breakfast at 7:50am on BBC One on a normal weekday for many for a Match of the Day repeat.
Last edited by Jay Lee on 27 December 2018 11:06am - 2 times in total
Rolling News gave kudos
No further posts are being accepted for this topic