This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james-2001
Joe posted:

What a load of tosh.

http://explorethebill.co.uk/images/cv_tosh_lines_pic.jpg
SC
Si-Co
Hope everyone has a good time with their family and friends. Here’s a blast from the past from exactly 30 years ago today, courtesy of TheTVRoom

http://thetvroom.com/ark/images/pool-z/z-094/main-000-37.jpg

Why is the picture mirrored? The girl normally sits on the left and the clown on the right!

Oh.. and Merry Christmas!!
DB
dbl
Pisstake? BBC VT Xmas tape?
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Merry Christmas VT and all at TVF
Hatton Cross and Si-Co gave kudos
WO
Worzel
Merry Christmas.

#Oneness Very Happy
UT
Upload TV
Merry Christmas everyone, thanks for a great year on TVF. Have a brilliant day!
HC
Hatton Cross
Wherever you are in the UK, or the world (for our overseas contributers)

Have a good un today - whether its Christmas Day, or just a plain old December 25th..
:-(
A former member
Merry Christmas to all the people behind the posts.

Behind the sometimes pointless and petty, and every so often informed and considered, ramblings on this forum is a strong community who for many of us have been practically a daily part of our lives for well over a decade, and though just like in real life sometimes we may get on each others nerves when we spend a bit too much time together it is a community I certainly value.

I just like to wish EVERYONE on here, a merry xmas, and I hope you enjoy whatever your doing.

Brekkie is spot on, people come to a forum to hear different views and then do battle Wink but everyone this place is community, and a good one at at.
RO
Rory
Merry Christmas to everyone on here - here's to plenty more to talk about in 2019 Very Happy
JO
Josh
Happy day of eating food
SP
Spencer
Merry Christmas all. Thanks for another year of highly enjoyable TV geekery. Very Happy
RO
rob Founding member
JoshX posted:
Happy day of eating food

and getting drunk (like I am right now..) Smile Smile Smile

Newer posts