TV Home Forum

Christmas Greetings

(December 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
VM
VMPhil
As we creep into the early hours of Christmas Eve, I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you to all who have contributed to the forums, and to Asa and the moderating team for keeping things running smoothly over the last twelve months.

A special thank you to those working to bring us our favourite programmes (and presentation!) over the festive period.

And finally, all the best wishes for 2019! Smile
AR
Argybargy
And to you, VMPhil. I always enjoy reading and posting on this site, it's great to share my interest in TV presentation with a group of great people.

And I still can't quite believe that BBC Two FINALLY refreshed their idents this year!

A very happy Christmas to you all!
RO
rob Founding member
Happy Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good day.
DB
dbl
Merry Christmas one and all! Go easy on the mulled wine
BR
Brekkie
Merry Christmas to all the people behind the posts.

Behind the sometimes pointless and petty, and every so often informed and considered, ramblings on this forum is a strong community who for many of us have been practically a daily part of our lives for well over a decade, and though just like in real life sometimes we may get on each others nerves when we spend a bit too much time together it is a community I certainly value.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Happy Christmas everyone. I'll share the sentiments about being a nice place to discuss a shared interest, even if we have different opinions on what they should do.
TV
TVFan2017
Merry Tellygeekmas to all TV Forumers - Here's to many more years of discussion, debate, refreshes, and rebrands!
:-(
A former member

Behind the sometimes pointless and petty, and every so often informed and considered, ramblings on this forum is a strong community who for many of us have been practically a daily part of our lives for well over a decade, and though just like in real life sometimes we may get on each others nerves when we spend a bit too much time together it is a community I certainly value.

So well said, sir!

May I, too, wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Enjoy your festive break - having just finished work and being back in on Boxing Day, I know I will. I just can't find those 24 servings in the wine box - always come up short...
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
Hope everyone has a good time with their family and friends. Here’s a blast from the past from exactly 30 years ago today, courtesy of TheTVRoom

http://thetvroom.com/ark/images/pool-z/z-094/main-000-37.jpg
NE
News96
Happy Christmas when it arrives in the next Hour!
ET
ethanh05
I will also add my greetings - Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newydd dda.
JO
Joe

What a load of tosh.

Newer posts