TV Home Forum

E4, More4, Film4 and 4Music Rebrand:

Rebrand on 27th September 2018. P5 for pres details. (September 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PF
PFML84
Everything that is 4:3 on 4Music is broadcast stretched but with a 16:9 DOG on screen.
BR
Brekkie
4Music still not updated the logo on the red button.
:-(
A former member
CA is slagging off Big bang this theory, including

Coming up, big bang because its time on a clock?
Ident: we have only shown this eps 31 times before..
LL
Larry the Loafer
Just sounds like the sort of self-deprecating humour I expect from E4.
MR
mr_vivian
E4 is the best channel in terms of continuity.

I wonder if they would be tempted to spoof the BBC One Oneness Idents this time?

They could have a burning at the stake were all the witch hunters are gathered around burning of the E4 logo and pause for a moment to look at the camera.
DeMarkay, Hayden and paul_hadley gave kudos

41 days later

TE
tesandco Founding member
Whilst the other channels in the 4 family have been wheeling out the recycled Christmas idents, E4 seem to have slipped out another new one instead. Spotted in the 8pm junction, one which looks to be intended for the regular rotation rather than anything specifically festive.

Video
BR
Brekkie
I don't think E4 have had festive idents since the band era - just E-Stings.

A shame though if this set has none - if you're commissioning 12+ new idents no harm making a couple a bit festive.
FA
fanoftv
It’s odd that both E4 and ITV2 who aim at a younger demographic don’t seem to do Christmas presentation, as though a younger demographic doesn’t celebrate Christmas.
MR
mr_vivian
It’s odd that both E4 and ITV2 who aim at a younger demographic don’t seem to do Christmas presentation, as though a younger demographic doesn’t celebrate Christmas.

Itv2 used to before the 2013 rebrand.

E4 have just rebranded so I'm not surprised they haven't bothered.

I provided E4 with a Santa Hat for their twitter some years ago now because I thought it looked bare without one.
FA
fanoftv
If anything following the E4 rebrand I’m more surprised that they haven’t bothered. As Brekkie pointed out with the mix of idents they could have requested some.

Itv2s package lends itself well to Christmas too. Holly (Willoughby) and ivy, (Christmas) crackers & cheese, etc.
LS
Lou Scannon
Itv2s package lends itself well to Christmas too. Holly (Willoughby) and ivy, (Christmas) crackers & cheese, etc.

Dec(lan Donnelly) the boughs of Holly (Willoughby), to tie-in with "I'm A Non-Entity, Get Me In There"?

36 days later

:-(
A former member
Has E4 Creature Machine ever reappeared?

Newer posts