« Topics
dvboy9,555 posts since 11 Jan 2003
Central (West) Midlands Today
CBSN carried BBC World live coverage for the confidence vote result.

Technically that's the domestic News Channel, rather than World, but I assume they were simulcasting anyway.

Oh, and you're in the wrong thread.
Last edited by dvboy on 12 December 2018 9:52pm
bilky asko5,261 posts since 9 Sep 2006
Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
CBSN carried BBC World live coverage for the confidence vote result.

It's nice of them to include their own "local time" clock so you can easily see how long the delay is.
BM11610 posts since 2 Jun 2017
London London
Any chance you could work out how to embed tweets?

It’s not particularly conducive to the flow of the thread to just stick a link in without any context.

Andrew13,279 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
As Dan Walker said this morning ‘err we’ll make fun of our PM thank you very much, you stick to your leaders’

Do I assume from that that every twist and turn of Brexit is being covered by the US news? I doubt it’s covered as much as every move Trump makes is covered here mind!
Rkolsen2,419 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World
As Dan Walker said this morning ‘err we’ll make fun of our PM thank you very much, you stick to your leaders’

Do I assume from that that every twist and turn of Brexit is being covered by the US news? I doubt it’s covered as much as every move Trump makes is covered here mind!

Big stuff. The vote of no confidence and the debate leading up to it got mentions in the evening news.

Worth mentioning that that skit was the very last one of the night right before the final commercial and goodnights and was on around 12:50AM. They usually put something really stupid in that place.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
derek500669 posts since 10 Dec 2003
Westcountry Points West

True. If a White House toilet cleaner resigned it would be on the Sky News ticker!!

In other news, Kay Burley is now the darling of the left. How times change.