The Newsroom

International News Presentation: Past and Present

(February 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
QN
Quatorzine Neko
Very beautiful use of Franklin Gothic here!
WW
WW Update
From ORF in Austria, the late edition of Zeit im Bild; Theresa May's confidence vote is the lead story:

WW
WW Update
A compilation of English-language morning show intros from Canada, 2016:

WO
Woodpecker
A full edition of Bavarian public broadcaster BR's late night newscast, 2003:

(The title says 2002, but the broadcast was actually from May 2003)
Quatorzine Neko and WW Update gave kudos
WW
WW Update
By the way, this is what the late edition of Rundschau has looked like since 2016:

BB
BBI45
After 40 years at TVNZ, Peter Williams has left the broadcaster. He will be joining soon to launch radio station Magic Talk next year. Here is Peter's last edition of 1 News at Six.
UK
uktvwatcher
TVP3 Bialystok, Obiektyw (local news for Podlaskie Voivodeship), 1999:
WO
Woodpecker
BBI45 posted:
After 40 years at TVNZ, Peter Williams has left the broadcaster. He will be joining soon to launch radio station Magic Talk next year. Here is Peter's last edition of 1 News at Six.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D04jq1f_2w

A wonderful tribute to a man who is, in my humble opinion, one of the finest broadcasters New Zealand has ever produced. He's worn many hats over the years: sport commentator, sport reporter, breakfast/midday news presenter, NZ Mastermind host and latterly, weekend news anchor. In fact, I used to watch him on the breakfast news every morning when I lived in New Zealand as a kid. End of an era! Crying or Very sad
Last edited by Woodpecker on 16 December 2018 9:11pm
WW
WW Update
A historical compilation of Portuguese-language news intros from TDM in Macao, China (a Portuguese colony until 1999):

WW
WW Update
ZDF, Germany; late news, 1973:

WW
WW Update
From Australia, the launch edition of The Latest, Seven's new late newscast:

WA
watchingtv
Sorry not presentation (yet). Changes are afoot for Australias Nine, Today Show. One year after Lisa Wilkinson defected to 10. Both Stefanovic brothers have gone.

New EP in the new year is sure to shake more up.

Newer posts